Show us your car photos.

daredevil

There's no need to be a jerk about it. I prefer GM myself, but I'm not bashing anyone else's car.

Realize this is a GLOBAL community, and American cars aren't readily available throughout the world. Not to mention all vehicles have their faults, regardless of make and model.

Furthermore, a lot of the parts in GM vehicles, and all USA-domestic vehicles for that matter is outsourced to foreign countries anyways.

Every post from you since you "came back" so far that I've read has been completely retarded, offensive, spam, or all of the above. Try to contribute something positive for a change.

wasn't trying to be a "jerk" just using my 1st amendment rights is all. This shoulda been in a PM dontcha think? Instead of shinin. I like American just as others do and it's my opinion and MY opinion alone. I stand for what I believe. Peace out

I apologize if I offended you. I only saw the front diff, but you're right.

Wait...You seriously thought I sold my 1966 mustang for a PT cruiser?

LOL yeah. I didn't agree with the decision, but different strokes for different folks. I figured you just wanted to move into lifted vehicles, and get out of muscle cars :P

LOL yeah. I didn't agree with the decision, but different strokes for different folks. I figured you just wanted to move into lifted vehicles, and get out of muscle cars :P

Honestly, there's no car I would ever trade for my mustang. And definitely not for a pt cruiser lol

• 2 weeks later...

My car is a 27 year old Mazda 929 1988'  V6 3.0 liter engine that they used frequently in sand-rail's its all original 212k miles on motor doesn't burn oil but does have a minor rear main seal leak http://imgur.com/a/AUYSb I love this thing to death its got so much character,  and the V6 sound im in love with it.

This is my 1994 Acura Integra, stock motor was swapped for a b20b. Changed the head to a b16a for vtec conversion. Mainly bought it for the look, not going to put any crazy amount of money into the motor, it runs fine and it's fast for what it has. Car has never seen winter, considering I'm Canadian it snows here yearly. No rust any where, clean, and she rides smooth with the new suspension I installed.

Side: 

2zi4vmg.jpg

Motor:

25ryzhg.jpg

Front:

2whggh2.jpg

Edited by Tragic
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...