ET BEGINNERS #2 Stacking and other BS :)

lem0n91

Thanks all for your time, now I have the !calladmin command. And yes, I'm thinking of posting an application soon.

See you around. 

• Like 5
  • 100 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi (again),

as you can see in demo, I said absolutely nothing yet Cid starts provoking at the end of map for no reason. I've told him many times to just stop talking to me, in vain, he just won't listen. Idk what to do... !warn seems useless, his 2 X 1day !mute didn't work either.

So, can't do much except post demos here... I usually record when he's online, because you can expect this BS

https://www.upload.ee/files/10718919/RANDOOM001.dm_84.html

PS: the "Drag files here to attach" isn't great, only 2 Mo files allowed? Had to upload demo another way :)

Cheers

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It is sad to see that players have no respect for each other and nobody cares about even teams. Nobody switched until the end of the map. When I asked flamma, why didn't he switch when I repeatedly pointed out that teams are uneven , he sayd that teams were shuffled at the beginning of the map... 

2019-11-23-213847-mml_minastirith_fp3.jpg

• Thanks 2

I'll talk with him, but I think here is a simple misunderstanding with him. He does even when admin asks, but he might get the "no switch after shuffle" too literally.

As to anyone who reads this and who thinks they make a big difference on teams if joining, please do so to keep teams balanced. Some might switch just to play on their preferred team, but those who can frag should balance the kr abit more. Like you @HarryAimpotter, if I'd see more high kr on other team and other team has less ppl after shuffle, if you'd switch = teams would be more fair and I wouldn't react. Later on the /scores, kr and map progress comes in the picture. I hope you understand what I mean, but what I have seen, you volunteer to switch if needed and that's always good :)

Thx for telling!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity  I looked at the stats from some of the players on Beginners #2. I don't know how accurate the stats one the page are, so I apologize if the stats are incorrect, but this might give some idea how players choose sides on the server. It would be logical to expect to see that the game time would be split somewhat evenly between Axis and Allies. In some cases there are huge discrepancies between those numbers.

Total Time Allies                       Total Time Axis

M!DNIGHTBLUE PRT    1 day, 19:08:44                            4 days, 23:57:43 

flamma                         3 days, 14:30:52                          10 days, 07:18:17

RendeL                         6 days, 09:19:18                           4 days, 21:51:06 

PHANTOM                   3 days, 06:32:11                           6 days, 13:22:48

Kermit                          16 days, 13:46:28                         13 days, 19:57:44

Harry AimPotter           1 day, 23:09:58                            1 day, 04:36:46

Cross .Marian               5 days, 09:54:23                           5 days, 00:34:45

Edited by HarryAimpotter
  • 100 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 7:22 AM, HarryAimpotter said:

Just out of curiosity  I looked at the stats from some of the players on Beginners #2. I don't know how accurate the stats one the page are, so I apologize if the stats are incorrect, but this might give some idea how players choose sides on the server. It would be logical to expect to see that the game time would be split somewhat evenly between Axis and Allies. In some cases there are huge discrepancies between those numbers.

Total Time Allies                       Total Time Axis

M!DNIGHTBLUE PRT    1 day, 19:08:44                            4 days, 23:57:43 

flamma                         3 days, 14:30:52                          10 days, 07:18:17

RendeL                         6 days, 09:19:18                           4 days, 21:51:06 

PHANTOM                   3 days, 06:32:11                           6 days, 13:22:48

Kermit                          16 days, 13:46:28                         13 days, 19:57:44

Harry AimPotter           1 day, 23:09:58                            1 day, 04:36:46

Cross .Marian               5 days, 09:54:23                           5 days, 00:34:45

If you have a high KR you will be placed in axis 10 ou of 10 times so I don't think this says too much. I might be wrong though. 

Edited by PHNTM
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, PHNTM said:

If you have a high KR you will be placed in axis 10 ou of 10 times so I don't think this says too much. I might be wrong though. 

I have not noticed that kind of pattern. Maybe I don't have high enough K/R. Shuffle doesn't happen that often too. I 'd say that there is one shuffle per 5 maps. So there should be plenty of opportunity to switch teams in the mean time.

3 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

Shuffle works by putting the current highest KR player on axis. The second on allies, third on axis and so on.

Well, in that case it is understandable. The only problem with that system is that player with highest K/R will gain K/R and players with lower K/R will loose K/R, because in axis it is easier to grow K/R. 

• 100 1

43 minutes ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Well, in that case it is understandable. The only problem with that system is that player with highest K/R will gain K/R and players with lower K/R will loose K/R, because in axis it is easier to grow K/R. 

This is why we don't rely on shuffle 100% since it can also make teams a bit unfair. Shuffle works a little but some minor changes may need to be done manually to make the teams more fair. (move players around after shuffle - usually switching 1 or 2 players would suffice).

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RendeL locked this topic