ET BEGINNERS #2 Stacking and other BS :)

lem0n91

Hi,

can you check these demos please... I know I'm not the perfect player but this is more or less what goes on every day when no admins are online:

-Player '-?-' stacking allies: teams were 2 axis, 3 allies, he joins axis then straight away switches to allies. I told him I'd post this demo if he didn't go back to axis. No response, funny thing he seems to only see what admins write... :)

-Cid provoking, insults, etc... I didn't even say anything for once :D , so I usually don't react anymore or I do /ignore . I saw he got muted the other day, obviously for the same reasons.

I don't like snitching but after a while it gets kinda annoying.

Thx for your time.

STACKERS01.dm_84 STACKERS02.dm_84

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Hello,

Thanks for the report mate and for providing proof. We will take a look for you and see what can be done. 

Will get back to you soon.

PS. May I ask which server this was on? Beginners#2? That -?- player seems familiar. He's a known stacker if im not mistaken.

Edited by CheepHeep

Reviewed the demo(s).

scores_report.thumb.jpg.3c38986e6828676faac5bf6f354d38f7.jpg

My advice is to call one of us on Discord or find an admin from another server to deal with someone stacking if no admin is around. If you aren't on discord, I recommend getting it. -?- will be dealt with accordingly.

Regarding Cid

cidreport1.thumb.jpg.6f2a684f10313570c5c67c0a2c17316a.jpgcidreport2.thumb.jpg.d18fdfe7c6fb06d6728db55db4824ac4.jpg

Thanks for the demo. Cid has been muted for 3 days. If you run into any other problems, do let us know. Thank You.

Edited by CheepHeep

• Administrators

Please use !adminhelp message next time from server and someone from discord would join to help u out. 

I will also update that command to call it something different tonight. Once my work on Quiz is done, I will start back on ET servers. Rust server is live so that is all set. Website is on going process and will be back to ET and COD4 servers soon!

• Like 5

Thanks for the report. Yes -?- is a known stacker and it is time to remind him about it again. Admins pls ban him 3 days next time he does this.

Teams are often unfair as admin join and it is time to also talk to ppl who are supposed to help us.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

i get peoples do this to me on jay2 makes u r rating go up faster playing down 2 or 3 players and i like the challange! .. didnt u used to come to jay2.. letdown is on jay2 alot he could help u too. i have no admin on that server.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, lem0n91 said:

'Part 2' ?: Same shit again... As you can see in demo, Cid insulting and teams became 5 vs 2 so I asked people to balance but no... 

https://www.upload.ee/files/10623355/CID0001.dm_84.html

Thanks for the report. Yooxi used the !calladmin cmd. I came to fix it. I recommend using that for now if no admin is around. :)

Will look into Cid as well. My apologies for the bad experience mate.

• Like 3

Thx for your report Lemon :)

Cid will get he's punishment for sure..

To call admins via discord use !calladmin  if you have it :)

Edited by K3rmit

• Administrators
3 hours ago, lem0n91 said:

OK thanks, but I don't have that command (!calladmin), I'm level 1 (or 2 idk)

From level 2 u should have it on beginners #2. If not please let us know. I would say just join us and then you can use !put directly.

By being admin you can help yourself and provide fair play for others as well. 

• Love 1
  • 100 2

1 minute ago, daredevil said:

From level 2 u should have it on beginners #2. If not please let us know. I would say just join us and then you can use !put directly.

He has level 1 on beg2 atm. I can set him up with level 2 so he can help out a bit more.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

19 hours ago, daredevil said:

lvl 2 don't have !calladmin on beg 2 

• 100 1

• RendeL locked this topic