Why you should use a mousepad

Broham

I dont use mouse pad, but I also dont have that problem. My only problem now is that my mouse sticks to the desk and for very small movements I cant aim

However a mousepad moves around on my desk, and it is uncomfortable, and small

So for me no mouse pad is bad, yes mouse pad is bad 😛 I should just stop playing FPS

My last desk looked the same but last few years i've had an XXL boogie bug mat....pretty much covers the whole desk so doesn't slip etc as monitor is on top of it along with everything else on my desk, well worth the money tbh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP
On 7/5/2019 at 9:49 PM, Vindstot said:

I dont use mouse pad, but I also dont have that problem. My only problem now is that my mouse sticks to the desk and for very small movements I cant aim

However a mousepad moves around on my desk, and it is uncomfortable, and small

So for me no mouse pad is bad, yes mouse pad is bad 😛 I should just stop playing FPS

A good mousepad doesnt slip 😛

On 8/1/2019 at 6:32 PM, Dest!Ny said:

A good mousepad doesnt slip 😛

How expensive is a good mouse pad?

Like 4000 HUF for a mousepad... 😕 idk, maybe I will buy. It is not essential to have it, and maybe I wouldnt even use it. I will see. Thanks the information :)

• Love 1

Best mousepad I´ve had so far was a clip board, precise, cheap and slippery.

I´m more and more inclined to think that cheap ones are the best. For example last one was from 4tech(or was it Westrom), about 4 bucks. Lasted for long and surface felt better than my current Steelseries Quick for 2x $$$.

I come from era of ball mouse, when mouse pad was essential. So haven´t actually tried to game barely on desk. Though the sticky mouse pads with glue on the other side leave nasty stains on the table also.