Hello from Soda!

Soda08

Hey ya'll! My name is Zach, but my gamertag is Soda08. Figured I'd introduce myself, as I was invited to do so via the welcome message I received. I am an old-time player of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and decided to get back in to it. I used to play on the WF servers but am unable to find them any longer, and decided to join the FA servers and give them a shot. As far as I can tell, things seem to run well so far. I appreciate the warm welcome and the support in answering questions I had about installing ET.

As for my personal life, I live in the Northwestern United States with my wife Vicki and dog Maya. I included a picture of the three of us. I'm currently attending school (about to graduate!) and am studying Industrial/Organizational Psychology with a minor in Philosophy. The three of us love walks in the woods, watching Netflix, talking about our religious beliefs, talking about philosophy, and cooking/eating good food. I enjoy archery and video games - my wife and dog not so much, haha!

I look forward to playing with ya'll on the server. Again, I appreciate the warm welcome and the support I received in properly setting up my game!

Happy hunting,

Zach Speck

Edited by Xernicus
Removed photo per request
  • Like 5

Hey, is there any way an administrator could delete this photo off of my original post? Apparently I can't edit posts that I've already made.

• 100 1

23 hours ago, Soda08 said:

Hey ya'll! My name is Zach, but my gamertag is Soda08. Figured I'd introduce myself, as I was invited to do so via the welcome message I received. I am an old-time player of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and decided to get back in to it. I used to play on the WF servers but am unable to find them any longer, and decided to join the FA servers and give them a shot. As far as I can tell, things seem to run well so far. I appreciate the warm welcome and the support in answering questions I had about installing ET.

As for my personal life, I live in the Northwestern United States with my wife Vicki and dog Maya. I included a picture of the three of us. I'm currently attending school (about to graduate!) and am studying Industrial/Organizational Psychology with a minor in Philosophy. The three of us love walks in the woods, watching Netflix, talking about our religious beliefs, talking about philosophy, and cooking/eating good food. I enjoy archery and video games - my wife and dog not so much, haha!

I look forward to playing with ya'll on the server. Again, I appreciate the warm welcome and the support I received in properly setting up my game!

Happy hunting,

Zach Speck

Hey Soda, Thanks for the gg's on jay1 and then jay2. Glad you like it here and we are happy to have such an awesome teammate join us. Hope to see you again soon. If you need anything at all you know not to hesitate to ask me.

On 3/19/2019 at 12:55 PM, Vindstot said:

Hi  Zach, welcome tou our forums :hi

May I ask why did you change your mind about the photo? :)

My wife asked me to take down the picture of her (she's a little shy). If you'd like I'll post a picture of me with my dog?

Edited by Soda08
  • Like 2