Smileyyy

I enjoyed the fight in those tunnels after the allied ammo and medic cabinets leading to the objective.

You can get into a fight faster with this addition.

• Like 1

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Snatixx said:

Good map overrall. Too much orange lights / shades in my opinion though! New ways are nice, having access to the several roof by severals paths aswell is pretty cool! 

I got similar feeling. I am 5000K light user :) So for me it's too much yellow tint :(

• Like 1

Io con il pannello di controllo Nvidia, lo rimuovo in un secondo, ho profili preimpostati in base alla mappa

Sono professionista

:allrock:

• 1 month later...

Fun to play and good looks! How many hours did you put into it? When we made Secret Weapon we probably put in a couple of months full time work, but then we made so much from scratch (3d models, textures etc).

Nice work!

16 minutes ago, din mamma said:

Fun to play and good looks! How many hours did you put into it? When we made Secret Weapon we probably put in a couple of months full time work, but then we made so much from scratch (3d models, textures etc).

Nice work!

Thank you, I can't remember the exact amount but probably (including test playing, asking feedback and fixing) about a month. Secret weapon is a pretty good map, nice models and textures u have in that map nice to see you here on the forum! :)

b2 comming soon

On 8/23/2018 at 9:56 AM, Smileyyy said:

Thank you, I can't remember the exact amount but probably (including test playing, asking feedback and fixing) about a month. Secret weapon is a pretty good map, nice models and textures u have in that map nice to see you here on the forum! :)

b2 comming soon

see you in game were missing you ❤️

• Like 1