DOI-Discussion Phoenix - Leaving

Rey

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for making my time in the server wonderful. I've met a great number of amazing players *both skilled and humorous *. After taking some time, I've decided it's time for me leave the clan and the game due to real life complications and new projects that will be coming along the way (as some of you are aware that I recently graduated from college and will be moving on to my career path which will definitely take a lot of time from my part to settle in). 

I understand many would be upset by my decision, but I hope this doesn't change your view on me as an individual. MY DOI experience was awesome because of you all. Though I am leaving the game I will drop by from time to time to say hello. If there are any future clan apps who specialize in using a flamethrower do "vet" or rather "burn" them thoroughly, since I strongly believe I raised the standards of all players who want to use  such a "prestigious" class. 

Take care everyone. 

Edited by Rey
  • Sad 7
  • Surprise 1

i hope you know you've broken everyone's hearts.

Edited by HSATimmy
edited for snowflakes
  • Like 2

U can go inactive mate and when u find the time u can always come back. But if you have made the decission then good luck , RL always come first.

I'm sad to see you go but you gotta put your life first. Your Arnold impression and flamer shenanigans will be hard to top so any new members got a high bar to meet.

P.S. Stop in any time we'll keep the flamer warm for you. 

• Like 1

Well I shouldn't have skipped your flaming lessons! My loss. Muwahaha

Goodluck with your adventures. Come visit though/don't forget about us when you become famous. OK?!

Cheers

Phoenix my friend! This saddens me indeed. Don't be a stranger :), come in and game/have fun with us all lads whenever your schedule permits it!

<3

• Administrators

Congrats on graduation! Once u graduate, few months will be busy but soon you will get sometime :) We will wait for your free time bud. Real life first!

Good luck.

On 5/23/2018 at 11:14 PM, Mr.Karizmatic said:

U can go inactive mate and when u find the time u can always come back. But if you have made the decission then good luck , RL always come first.

what he said we have members of F|A go inactive all the time just  because your life is going in another  direction right now that leaves you very little time to  pop on the server or even the forums to say hey or whatever is no reason to leave the clan who knows one day you could have a day off and want to spend that time playing one of your old time favorite  games 

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Afro. said:

Even I'm sad to see you go. Who is gonna fix the teams on beginners#1 now? !!! 

He is Red aka Phoenix from DOI :P ET Phone is not going anywhere :)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, daredevil said:

He is Red aka Phoenix from DOI :P ET Phone is not going anywhere :)

Ah i dint know, well, good luck anyways dude