Website Donations

daredevil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Google Pay is added. Working on Apple pay and that would be available soon. 

PS Gentle reminder - You can donate even 20$ and that's nothing compare to 1 movie ticket. I really wish, more people would donate smaller amounts rather then some individuals donating larger amount. 

image.png

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Xernicus said:

@daredevil You forgot to hit me up man! 20 bucks coming the clan's way tmrw after I stop by the bank.

Thank you. Appreciate the help.

All I wish to say for others is - One person covers up donation for others by paying 100 bucks. If everyone chips in 20 bucks all we need is 275 gamers. I am dead sure, we got that many on our board. Why allow someone else to stretch their pockets, so you can enjoy. Would your friend pay for your lunch each time if you go out with them? I don't think they would. Then why expect e-friends to do that for you!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Apple Pay enabled. I need someone to test it out. I can't test it out myself as I can't pay to my account. So anyone who is planning to donate please use Apple Pay next time if you can. Any issues, please report to me ASAP. I appreciate your help and support. 

You are right devil if most of us can stretch to 20$ a month its not much for gaming all month, if people love the servers enough and want to see them stay up. Its the same old thing if they paying I don't need to,i think that's how some may look at it. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, HOTSPUR said:

I will try to pay when I can each month. 

3 minutes ago, HOTSPUR said:

You are right devil if most of us can stretch to 20$ a month its not much for gaming all month, if people love the servers enough and want to see them stay up. Its the same old thing if they paying I don't need to,i think that's how some may look at it. 

Thank you for your kind words. You have already donated 40$ for this year goal. I don't understand how come we can't get 300 players to donate just 20-30 bucks each when we have more then 400 players on our servers. I only expect 20-30$/year  - not month from each player. I don't get how tough it can be. 

Shitstorm  - NQ website - Closed 

Omni bot website - Closed - Resurrected back

Lot's of old community websites are closing the door because over the period of time they would get tired working for players and even spending for them so others can enjoy. I really don't like that some members have to donate 100 bucks or more to reach our goal. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 5/3/2018 at 7:36 PM, TulsaGeoff said:

Saw this call to action and had to donate. Thank you all for those of you that have kept this game alive. Donated $20 and won't be the last.

Thank you!

For the people donating - who are from US - Please use Venmo app. It doesn't charge transaction fees. My user ID - hellreturns@gmail.com 

iOS app - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/venmo-send-receive-money/id351727428?mt=8

Android app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.venmo&hl=en_US

Venmo is service of PayPal. So it's all secure.