Why is the Hardcore server named Hardcore?

Bean

"Hardcore" refers to a style of server settings and play that is more like the original game.

No double-jump, Stock weapons, Skins and maps.

My first Clan used only the maps that come with Enemy Territory, Friendly-Fire on and no double-jump.

Extreme Hardcore!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

We will never have an FA GameDay on HardCore!   :D

But what would we do on it without taking away the essence of what makes hardcore, hardcore. UNLIMITED STAMINA PLEASE. ADRENALINE.

• Leader

But what would we do on it without taking away the essence of what makes hardcore, hardcore. UNLIMITED STAMINA PLEASE. ADRENALINE.

That would disturb the "purists" immensely.  They would never forgive FA!  :o

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT'S VERY HARDCORE ANYMORE.  Limited medics and k/d display causing oh so many useless camping noobs.  K/D DISPLAY MUST GO!!!  RELEASE THE ATTACK CHICKENS.

• Like 2

I actually agree here but not adren, just unlimited stamina with normal damage settings.  Nothing more annoying than said camping k/d noobs also saving sprint for battle.  

• Like 1

• Leader

Nothing more annoying than said camping k/d noobs also saving sprint for battle.  

Is that not more "realistic"? :)

• Leader

I'll leave the realism for the birds.

Then you probably don't want the digital equivalent of trying to move through mud while fighting.

• Like 1