ET Tournament request

Lenovo

• Administrators

Set a date and time and ask staff to publish event on calendar which will flash on front page. Play and enjoy on our ETPRO Scrim servers. 

• Like 5

Thanks for the suggestion lenovo. There is no bigger blessing you can get in FA than daredevils.

There is a lot of coordination and work involved to make such an event possible. We have an event staff that maybe can work with your support to make this happen.

lenovo, with your enthusiasm, have you ever thought about joining the FA clan?

• Like 2

Thanks for the suggestion lenovo. There is no bigger blessing you can get in FA than daredevils.

There is a lot of coordination and work involved to make such an event possible. We have an event staff that maybe can work with your support to make this happen.

oh i asked him alot . he doesnt reply in server :( . He doesnt speak much good of english to which i said isnt a bigger problem. 

so as redy said its DD approved so u can go for it but if u want to do this in a right way its better we discuss and plan this topic . our event staff does the events most of the time, but we cant add u to that group as you are not a member .

BTW is this an F|A ET Tournament or just people make scrims and play on ET PRO ???

• Like 1

I second this.

Yes, to you applying and his English seems to be fine imo.

Oh god, events are horrible to arrange of you don't have help or cooperation. At my old clan. I mostly did all the ET events myself. At least here at FA, we got a good bunch willing to take a might off to make these things happen. So with a little effort and umppph. Should be able to kick this off soon. So long as you reply though..

for me it would be an honor you are nice

• Administrators

oh i asked him alot . he doesnt reply in server :( . He doesnt speak much good of english to which i said isnt a bigger problem. 

so as redy said its DD approved so u can go for it but if u want to do this in a right way its better we discuss and plan this topic . our event staff does the events most of the time, but we cant add u to that group as you are not a member .

BTW is this an F|A ET Tournament or just people make scrims and play on ET PRO ???

We don't do tournaments - i just mentioned it for ETPRO game days/nights for scrims. Having tournament is shit load of work. 

• Like 2

I suggest everyone whos interested in this, join to our etpro gameday first to have some experience how to play etpro(strong obj based gameplay and teamplay, trust me its not the same as on jaymod or any other pub servers) and if theres enough interest maybe we can do some scrims first.

• Like 1

We don't do tournaments - i just mentioned it for ETPRO game days/nights for scrims. Having tournament is shit load of work.

It's mostly just reliability of participants that's hard to get, setting up a tournament isnt that hard, getting ppl to show up at certain times is, even at ETPro cups we had tons of issues with noshows from certain teams, either not having enough players or not being able to play on that specific time, considering most of ppl here don't have a lot of experience with ETPro, whatsoever with cups, it would probably be a chaos organizing that :)

• Like 1

Think this would be a great idea. But as mentioned before, it will be hard to organize it. If F|A could advertise more on the regular servers it wil get more attention i hope. 

You guys can count me in aswell

• Like 1