Not sure when Ill be back

DrPotato

Hey,

About a month ago while we were away for the weekend someone managed to open the large kitchen window (swings out). I assume it was at night as they managed to take a surprising amount of things including our two laptops, two tablets, my external hard drives and various other things (consoles old and new, jewellery). They even got the TV, although it was only an older one so no idea why they even bothered?!

It is not the end of the world, could have been worse with a lot of the sentimental things they could have taken not being obviously visible or packed away. But there is no way we can really afford to get a new computer at the moment; there are other far more important things that need dealing with.

I have a crappy old laptop that was packed away, but it won’t even run ET (the internet pushes it at times!). I will be back at some point for sure, but it could be a while before I am back on the servers. I will be around on the forums a bit though.

I’ll see you around!

(also we used to have contents insurance that would have covered a lot of this in our last place, but never got around to getting it again after we moved - don’t put things like this off, you think you have all the time in the world but it can happen anytime)

Edited by SadElf
  • Like 1

wtf fck those bugglers man.. So so sad to hear mate .... dont worry mate those are material stuff u can buy them any time, i m glad u guys werent there when this happend cause it could have gone wrong... this is so shitty mate this thing happening to u at not so good times.. but hope and u both are safe always and hope everything works good :) im always here for u elf :) 

• Like 3

Damit, I really feel sorry for you.

Being burgled and skinned from all we have is just awful.

I'm quite parano with that for several years, and I keep an insurance for that at all costs.

Also keeping pictures on 2 different Clouds of all that has value, keeping also numeric format trace of purchases and so on...

But as you mentionned, the most important was the sentimental stuffs, which are often the less important for those guys. (happily).

Hope you'll get over it, take care.

assholes! i'm sorry for u BUT hey it's only stuff u can buy again

be happy u weren't there :o

take ur time to sort u and ur stuff. we will be here =)