Composition of a previous upload combined with an exposure of the night sky to create the visually futuristic and fantasy-eqsue world that I dream of in my mind.
(PS composition that I made from a few photos I took on my camping trip...) Let me know what you think? :D

post-9897-0-97687400-1467660185_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

looks great. love the clouds.

trees on the side are a bit dark.

very nice :)

Thanks for the feedback! Very much appreciated, mate. :love

The dark trees are intentional. It's supposed to give the illusion of two very different lighting situations, and they are certainly not the focal point of the image :)

• Like 1

It looks awesome. I like how the colours are combined. You have bright and dark sky, light and shadow on the ground. It's cool. The picture has it's mystic tone. And imo the dark trees fits perfectly. As like jing-jang of colours. Good job!

• Like 1

the smooth effect u gaved it without messing it up or making it look unrealistic is just epic ..... great job mate...

• Like 1

I like it man, but I think the trees on the left are too dark. 

It might be because im attracted to warmer colors, but it looks seriously good especially the middle mountain area.

• Like 1

Inspired by Bob Ross :)

Haha, that made me :lol_2:

I know Ross is a painter, but that looks more like Infrared Photography to me. The pixelation does not help though. ;)

Thanks to all who gave me feedback, I'm really taking to this workflow and I think I might release a series of composite images that have the same look and feel.

I'll be sure to include some more shadow detail extraction in the future.