Why you play ET ?

TopGuN

I started playing when I was in high school, everyone played there suddenly (2005-2006) and now I play it again with my roommates. But I love this game <3

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My first computer game when I was 7/8 years old, I love this game so much  :wub:

ET means fun and :yeye I love K13 and Sten  :yeye

Edited by Smoug
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I play it coz I liked this in my first view off the game SSs, 

And it proved to be fun and social { kind of } ,, and its the only onilne PC game that I could and can play ,, 

• 4 weeks later...

I play ET because I watched my older brother play it a few times and I got interested and wanted to try it. After a while I started playing every day and this was like when I was 15. I got real good at sniping. I think I still am good but I need time to get sniping good. But I haven't played for years bc of school and work. But few months ago I thought about it and downloaded it again and I haven't stopped playing it lol. I say it's better than COD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm playing this game cause its simple, it's good. You don't have to customize a gun for 10405463456 hours. Everything is just a few clicks n go fight. Simplicity.

Also the graphics. I love the way ET looks like. Dark walls, dark nature like graphics. Compared to these games that people play nowadays.. ET still better. I did play TF2, UT series but got bored very fast, cause the graphics there are awful. TF2 = all redish.

• Like 2

I personally love ET cause of that "ding-ding" hs sound B):wub:
It is the game for everyone - you don't need to be extra good aimer to excel in this game - I see players who play in a way which contributes to the team goal without much kills (actually, a terrible kill/die ratio), but also excellent fraggers who don't care for the objective. There is a place for every skill. Also, a lot of tactics is possible,so there is fun for everyone... I only dislike pure campers in attacking team, they ruin the fun.

To me, best fps, team-based game out there. Played a lot of CS but i like ET way more. The only game i played more or even is Diablo 2. Et is a great way to let stress go for sure. Good to see there is still a community :D

Only 2 games I actually play - ET and Diablo II :) (I have other games installed, but I rarely play them)

• Like 2

I absolutely ADORE voice-chat !!!

You can have actual conversations using just it !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RStHv63xgWk

Just. Watch. (Area42 - 10 Reasons You Play Too Much Return to Castle Wolfenstein)

I'm sure you've seen it already - it was literally 2nd video I saw on the internets :D

I used to play NQ a lot because I loved the pace. I still do, no camping no bullshit, just glide into the wall of enemies and take a couple with you if you can.

Love the dedicated servers which allow communities to forum and regulars to visit.

The fact that users can and do create new content for the game.

And high-functioning BOTs are always fun when you're waiting for competition :)

• Like 2