Terrorist attacks in Brussels, Belgium

Sisje

My heart goes out to the people of Belgium, I am so sorry to all of those who have lost their loved ones, their friends, and their families.

No one should ever have to experience loss from this. My heart goes out to yours.

Personally this is the time i was actually happy being stuck in a traffic jam on the E19 because i was on my way to Zaventem.

• Like 2

Many events in Belgium have been cancelled. Terrible event. Estranging to see something like this happen on a place I have been so many times. Once more, the world should stand united. I'm sick and tired of this geopolitical bullshit in Syria. If all great powers of the world stood together, the war in Syria would have ended long before today and radicalization wouldn't have had that much momentum. Killing in the name of God, Allah, Oil, Money or any other god...  <_<

Don't use this terrible incident for spreading more hate please. The word coward really made me angry. Those people are fleeing from terrors we never experienced. They have no weapons to fight them. We panic over 20 casualties. In Syria, 250 000 (12500*20) people died since the start of the civil war in 2011.

When people in traffic die, we talk about how to make traffic safer. When people die because of violence, we should be talking about how to battle violence. I know this is sensitive, but we have been avoiding polite discussions about this for way too long, imo.

ok so lets be "political" correct...not immigrants. Sorry for my language....It's not a place for that , true. Sorry.  

• Like 1

This forum ain't a place for political fights or to share your anger, so keep it in a less agressive and civilized discussion or I'm gonna delete these posts and lock this thread. Thanks!

• Like 8

This forum ain't a place for political fights or to share your anger, so keep it in a less agressive and civilized discussion or I'm gonna delete these posts and lock this thread. Thanks!

i'm agree with you 

so only be strong and pray for people that lost there life because brussel is place where a lot of people come and go 

from diffrent nation . ;)

Yep... Heard this early in the morning while driving to work.

Reminded me of what we lived last year in Paris, and I really feel sad for innocent people who were caught in this madness. 

All day long all french medium talked about it, we feel concerned by what's happening to Belgians, and I spread my thought for them on social networks. 

Feel sad and worried, cause it won't stop... 

I have a kid, she's adorable and peaceful, and when I hear about all this I wonder in what world she will grow, I wonder if her or her children will go through all this safe.

We can't share our anger with terrorism and hatefulness? Only sadness? I can only see civilized discussion here. I fully agree with you that we should keep the discussion polite, but we're doing so as far as I can see. Hide my posts if you feel it's necessary, but please don't lock a topic as important as this.

I'm not a theïst, so I'm not praying. I'm looking for worldly solutions and haven't yet lost hope in them. I will do so on other places so I don't disrespect this topic :)

This is bad thing... no one should be part of this kinda acts, its only missery...nothing else

but what really makes me pist is that bombing was a false flag operation

for examble:

There's been lots of polices with dogs in same metro station about 30 mins before explosion happend, so there probly were some sort of exercise about similiar attack (has happen many times before)

eye witness in airport terminal says that bomb exlose high in air, which explains why part of roof fall down

Belgium authority request media to stop informing about police investigation, (time to make global announcement of what happend

About this exercise, in 9/11, london metro attack, paris attack, there has always been an exercise about the event happening and some how the actual event has happen WTF.

You can question this but look around and you find the truth.

i found this short 3,5 min youtube video about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEw2EAnNsHk&feature=youtu.be

for more info i have to say seek out

We can't share our anger with terrorism and hatefulness? Only sadness? I can only see civilized discussion here. I fully agree with you that we should keep the discussion polite, but we're doing so as far as I can see. Hide my posts if you feel it's necessary, but please don't lock a topic as important as this.

I'm not a theïst, so I'm not praying. I'm looking for worldly solutions and haven't yet lost hope in them. I will do so on other places so I don't disrespect this topic :)

some posts were edited and the ton of the latters before editing were not what I would call polite\nice. By the way, what's wrong with expressing only sadness and commiserate with people suffering. In all cases, anger will be of no help in such a moment.

My intention isn't to hide your posts nor to lock this thread.. And I really hope that I will not have to do so. But it's up to you all, because you're all perfectly aware that such discussions can escalate quickly with a single post and than this often happens.

Solution?? Simple.. Discuss peacefully if this can help you, and the D day vote at the presidential election for the one you think he could solve the problems. Aside that, there's nothing you can do nor find on this forum. But the solution itself is and has probably always been in the hands of those who govern us.. not in this forum nor any other.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3

We need to put an end to the terrorism!

Once again, I'm speechless about what's happened in Europe. I saw the news from my phone at around 5 in morning while doing a homework assignment. At that time, it was only 1 dead and numerous injuries. Soon it's escalated to 25 and up dead. It's a very sad day in Belgium. Samehing happened with the Paris attacks as well. When I first checked my phone, it was 15 dead in a theater, then it escalated to 35, then to 100, then to 150+. It's just horrific, We need to put an end to this radical Islam. The U.S. Backs Europe in any strategies, and we are united with you against these thugs. As a note, Donald Trump himself mentioned a couple months ago that Brussels had seemed extremely different, and had not seemed like the Brussels he knew. If only Obama wasn't so spineless, then we could get some things done....

America loves all of Europe!

• Like 1

Thoughts and prayers goes to Belgium. Keep your head up.

This ''anger'' is going up all around the world, and we have to stay strong and face it.

Europe had a lot of big attacks but we can't feel that secure in america ether, especially in Canada. 

Let's not start a political war on how we see things on this forum. 

Love from Canada