25 members have voted

1. 1. Disable Rambo medic self heal

• Yes, Disable Rambo Medic
    • Make medics wait a few seconds to use med packs
    • No, leave it as is.
  2. 2. Make Poison Needle Stronger

• Yes, Make poison Needle Stronger/Kill Faster
    • No, leave it as is

Just a few Suggestion for the ET:Hardcore sever.

Controlled Med packs-self heal.

1. Disable or limit Medic-self heal so Rambo-Medics will be more useful in team play (Medic will have to wait few seconds to self heal, but no time delay when healing teammates)

2. Turn up the medic needle damage, as it is now the needle takes like 60 seconds to kill someone, be nice if they die in under 10 seconds.

* Medics would have weaker defense to heal themselves, but stronger offense to poison enemy.

** Making the server just a little more Hardcore. The Medic will be more realistic, in war if you have a medic doped up on morphine he's useless.

*** Please don't complain about this topic if you do not even play on this server.

**** I never play medic class, I'm just sharing things that are discussed in Admin Chat.

hm, what if there is only one medic in team? this sistem will suck then.

How about wait couple seconds till getting healed.

For example, If I am a medic, when I throw medic packs I will wait for couple seconds to get them and be healed.

hm, what if there is only one medic in team? this sistem will suck then.

How about wait couple seconds till getting healed.

For example, If I am a medic, when I throw medic packs I will wait for couple seconds to get them and be healed.

yeah this works for me, its a win win for both, the rambo can still pile up his packs, and the enemy can kill him before he heals, I like your idea scream.

o hell no i like it the way it is something like that would make me stop play on hardcore but i do like he the make Poison Needle Stronger

Just a new Suggestion for the ET:Hardcore sever. Most server regs and admin dont play as medic and the few leet players that do are usually the rambo corner peekers with K/D over 8.0. I was wondering if we could disable the medic self heal, medics cannot use their own med packs, only med packs that were given to them by another medic. The EMS server has been using this system for years

*also if we could turn up the medic needle damage, as it is now the needle takes like 60 seconds to kill somone, be nice if they die in under 10 seconds.

** making the server just a little more "Hardcore"

WTF

Making it more hardcore by making more people use the needle WTF this ain't Jaymod or NQ. This is a hardcore stuck gameserver. If you like to own people with your needle there is 3 other server for that. I suggest you to go play there. It's one of the reasons I don't play on those other servers as there is too much fancy unuseful not stock etmain stuff.

Also for the medics healing, again WTF. I may be the 8.0+ rambo medic you talk about. However I'm the most designed obj player the server probably has. If the meds can't heal themself, there is no point of being a medic anymore. The way it works on hardcore is the packs are for yourself and the needles are for your teammates. When someone corner rape you, what's the matter with that.... Now you just know that he may probably be there, just throw a nade and that's it. If a med run away healing himself, just aim at the head, 1 more bullet and he's dead...

For me it's a no, no from both questions and I hope no modifications will be made at that server. It's the only server that looks like an etpub scrim server (yes a lot of people scrim on etpub .55).

For me, the name says it, it's an hardcore server, you should be killed by corner raper and you shouldn't have any fancy bad stuff like our Jaymod and NQ server has.

I respect every point of view but in my humble opinion, a medic that cant heal quickly, not even himself, works for NOTHING

Is like an engineer that take too much time for use consecutively his landmines (considering he has 4 stars status) is an useless engineer.

Hardcore word, dont mean everything must be "HARDCORE"..... :hmm

Or you could just leave everything the way it is. The server seems to have good traffic either way. The whiny bitches will just whine about something else if you start changing everything.

This is definitive true and at leat you will have like 6 or 7 whiners playing in their dream server, but eveyone else left.

But i know what you talking about Incoming and i know this is sometimes annoying and its not fun to play with these ppl, but its better to remind them "Play Fair", as to change the Server. It is never good to change something, cuz some players abuse the Classes.

most def , hardcore is getting pretty busy lately and if its happening is b/c ppl do like it the way it is . maybe some extra !command applying this kind of settings or different ones .

i just believe that this would be a lil headache figuring out what would actually would be better for the server and we all have different opinions of it .

anyways u could allways get that panzy and kill rambo meds .

most def , hardcore is getting pretty busy lately and if its happening is b/c ppl do like it the way it is . maybe some extra !command applying this kind of settings or different ones .

i just believe that this would be a lil headache figuring out what would actually would be better for the server and we all have different opinions of it .

anyways u could allways get that panzy and kill rambo meds .

give extra !command to change setting this will change game setting, nah... i know hell will never give such thing and i agree with him :lol:

server was doing great and still doing great, and people who love it, it's because of that stable setting the server have since long time now...

personally the only class i didn't play yet and i don't want play it is medic LOL i find that class annoying but it don't bother me that others play it:

• Administrators

It has it's own benefits and loss. Loss are much more in long turn and I have seen it before. Not going to repeat same mistake again, which I did somewhere else. Off course it's long story but to keep it short, this request is denied.

More you give commands to general, more they will f*** up because everyone likes to play with their settings. Most of the server admins do that mistake and hence there server never picks up.