New Mouse

darth vader123

Wasnt sure where to post lol and by cheap i mean not ones that are like £50

• Like 1

Just ordered a Logitech G502 myself. I had been using the MX 518 for the last 7-8 years and it's the best mouse I've ever used, but sadly they don't make it anymore. A couple of days ago it started to stutter on me so I guess it's time to lay it to rest.

Im using   Logitech a small mouse . xD  Its 100% like This  v0P17i0.jpg:D :D Small

And its Blutooth. USB 

-And that white thing is gone [Logitech] Beacuse my hand is always on that thing when im playing ET xD

Edited by Peshmerge
  • Like 1

Wasnt sure where to post lol and by cheap i mean not ones that are like £50

what about Zowie's mice.. not that expensive, efficient, models for each range of sizes of hands, shape or type of grip.. http://zowie.benq.com/mice (best go for the EC-A or ZA products)

• Like 1

what about Zowie's mice.. not that expensive, efficient, models for each range of sizes of hands, shape or type of grip.. http://zowie.benq.com/mice (best go for the EC-A or ZA products)

I was about to suggest the same thing, then read his post. Nothing near £50 which, unfortunately most of the products are. (Using a Zowie FK2 myself)

• Like 1

I was about to suggest the same thing, then read his post. Nothing near £50 which, unfortunately most of the products are. (Using a Zowie FK2 myself)

yea but some mice are much more expensive and not built with such a quality.. sometimes some things are worthy of these extra bucks.. and in the case of zowie, much more than all of them. ;)

• Like 1

yea but some mice are much more expensive and not built with such a quality.. sometimes some things are worthy of these extra bucks.. and in the case of zowie, much more than all of them. ;)

That's it. It's choice between giving a little more and having something longlasting or buying low quality products, I'm afraid :)

I use a basic logitec model, but it could be better: http://www.vandenborre.be/muis/logitech-m500-black?gclid=Cj0KEQiAisy1BRD7_YSgpduD2cEBEiQAPR3UuOGDsfbXKcS4xmfRPvrSJBij9SdWoq4DgQKzW4gfzfwaArpf8P8HAQ

Edited by Platonic
  • Like 1

Check also Roccat: http://www.roccat.org/en-FI/Home/Overview/

I use Roccat Kone [+] and had before that mx518 (still use it sometimes) and second best mouse I ever had was Logitech G5. The ordered Roccat and it is awesome.

• Like 1

Just ordered a Logitech G502 myself. I had been using the MX 518 for the last 7-8 years and it's the best mouse I've ever used, but sadly they don't make it anymore. A couple of days ago it started to stutter on me so I guess it's time to lay it to rest.

Cable which goes into the mouse has broken, cut 5 cm and it will work for the next 7-8 years. :) Got that mouse and had such problem already :P

• Like 1

Ive been looking at gaming mouses  on ebay and some of them are a bit cheap a bit too cheap lol i will look at all your recomandations thanks guys :)

also i prefer optical had a laser mouse before just end up spininnig on et lol

Edited by Shaggy