New Mouse

darth vader123

I'm using a Roccat Kone Pure that costed me around 70€ so around 53£

I really like it i have a big hand mouse is not that big but it's enough :D 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Roccat-Kone-Performance-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B009DYOPJQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1454760684&sr=1-1&keywords=roccat+kone+pure

50£ :D

• Like 1

60€=46£

I had misread previous posts, you replied before I could correct :P

Well shaggybaby, you've got many suggestions now, hope you'll buy the right one!

Don't buy zowie mice right now!

Zowie did an recall last week because have a problem with their mice buttons(switches) and they will release a new version soon.

This problem stars after they change the switches of buttons from huanos to omron. Their old mices dont have this problem but buying it right now its not a good idea.

I can recommend the Logitech g502, g303, Asus rog gladius, roccat kone pure military, evga torq x5 (not the laser x5l) or rival 300. All these mices are the best actually. And i own most of then to recommend you based in the specs of them and the feeling.

Dont buy razer products is my only recommendation. If you have a problem with them youre fuc..., their rma is terrible and their mices are not made with quality components

• 2 weeks later...

If you want cheap mouse with Premium build quality just get this beauty

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/mionix-avior-sk-mouse

You cant find so good mouse for that price

Its an amazing mouse (no cheap quality like razer mices)

Hurry Hurry! Only 2 Days left with that price

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on how much you can afford.

For cheap stuff (but still not that bad regarding quality): Logitech is a nice step.

For better hardware: RAZER and ASUS are sure awesome (in my point of view of course).

(Just in case, better choose a laser one, and not only optical. Thuthermore, try to avoid bluetooth ones too. Well only if possible, ok? Afterall it's you the one who should know the best whats better for your confort).

(edit : geez, didn't check the date... might have already bought one)

Edited by Krusnik87