ET Server Suggestion Hardcore map suggestions

daredevil

Also not popular maps we do not play are: berserk, haemer and karsiah

@daredevil certain popular maps like adler and supply should be in rotation again after 5/6 maps are played again. Yesterday for example after grush was over, dubrovnik was selected and server was almost full 10vs10 and and when dubrovnik was selected there were more specs then players playing it.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Added 2 new maps to Hardcore and removed 1. Let me know if there are any issues and enjoy!

Added: rockeyes_b2.pk3, etl_bergen_v3.pk3
Removed: trmfight_beta2.pk3

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1

On 4/11/2020 at 2:03 AM, slovenac/kobajagi said:

Also not popular maps we do not play are: berserk, haemer and karsiah

@daredevil certain popular maps like adler and supply should be in rotation again after 5/6 maps are played again. Yesterday for example after grush was over, dubrovnik was selected and server was almost full 10vs10 and and when dubrovnik was selected there were more specs then players playing it.

Maybe remove server killer maps? 😛

And throw others versions of popular maps in there, like adlernest roof or something like that. 😄

On 9/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, CheepHeep said:

Added 2 new maps to Hardcore and removed 1. Let me know if there are any issues and enjoy!

Added: rockeyes_b2.pk3, etl_bergen_v3.pk3
Removed: trmfight_beta2.pk3

rockeyes is busted. Just downloads over and over without ever loading the map. Confirmed it's the same for everyone else. Wipes out the server.

Edited by Raw64life

53 minutes ago, Raw64life said:

rockeyes is busted. Just downloads over and over without ever loading the map. Confirmed it's the same for everyone else. Wipes out the server.

Yeah my bad, reuploading soon. Should be sorted. 

• Platinum VIP

Noticed that spawntimes on Braundorf are now 16/20? Allied spawntime should be lowered to at least 14 but maybe even 12. Spawntime needs to compensate for time it takes to reach obj for both teams.

P.S.: Many maps don't have the old 14/18 anymore. Can we get a list of current spawntimes? I would love to nitpick them 😄

32 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

Noticed that spawntimes on Braundorf are now 16/20? Allied spawntime should be lowered to at least 14 but maybe even 12. Spawntime needs to compensate for time it takes to reach obj for both teams.

P.S.: Many maps don't have the old 14/18 anymore. Can we get a list of current spawntimes? I would love to nitpick them 😄

The spawn times change based on the number of players that are on. If theres above a certain amount (maybe around 20, i cant recall the exact number), the spawn times increase. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

The spawn times change based on the number of players that are on. If theres above a certain amount (maybe around 20, i cant recall the exact number), the spawn times increase. 

No one believes me when i type this in main chat lol

• Haha 3

• Administrators
6 hours ago, C0C4N4T10N said:

No one believes me when i type this in main chat lol

Because not all servers has this. Only few hand pick servers do this. We do map specific and user count specific changes on HC, NQ, etc.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 1:31 PM, CheepHeep said:

Does it include spectators?

Is it possible to calibrate it so that it only changes based on the number of players in Axis/Allies?

3 hours ago, Cross Marian said:

Does it include spectators?

Is it possible to calibrate it so that it only changes based on the number of players in Axis/Allies?

I believe this is already in place. I asked the same question when we were implementing it.

• Thanks 1

Delete ------------------------------- Add

Seawall batterty--------------------> Seawall Battery StopWatch 

berserk_te-------------------------->El Kef SW

• Like 2

• 4 months later...