ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 12:42 AM, Renegade Pig said:

Like removing radar, railgun, a few others, that rarely get played. 

35 minutes ago, noob1 said:

I dont know if original maps can be removed from rotation? If so please remove default goldrush lol.

I don't have access to the special folder for original maps. Maybe @daredevil can help us with that?

For the rest, I'll probably do an update tomorrow morning when the server is almost empty 👍

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 1

Good mentioning Noob, i also loved et_ice and et_village a lot, but they never been that popular:/ Maybe we could consider secret_weapon? Its a good obj map and also played on matches/scrims like 10 years ago:D

Having new maps is a good thing since there are complaints that we play the same maps over and over.

I would suggest to keep Beerrun because it is played a lot.

Gengis

Edited by Gengis
  • Like 1
  • 100 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tram2: shorter version of mp_tram (2nd half of the map) with more paths and slightly different layout and a new objective/transmitter location

Sub2: bigger version of mp_sub with wider hallways and more paths to attack from, much larger Submarine room quite fun for public

Rocket2: quality of life improvement for mp_rocket... kind of a niche map its never been well received in the past in both RTCW and ET but this rework fixes a lot of its major issues

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Some fun new maps, can't wait to play kerkyra again, ghetto always reminds me of GTA (tho I don't recall fond memories of that map).

Next map rotation, please consider replacing FA_Goldrush_b2 with the version of Goldrush where the tank parks on the bridge and the bank has an upstairs, preferably with stairs not elevator.   I notice during prime time when there is over 15 v 15 it just becomes an arty spam nightmare in the courtyard choke point with not other way to access the bank.    1/2 the time when playing allies I run out of ammo by the time I get to the bank entrance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iCiCeLzz said:

I would love to see trainyard on here please! and also I have had some requests for purefrag as well!

Hell ya, I second that motion

This is the Goldrush map I was asking for (can't tell if it's stairs or elevators in the bank side room).

• Like 1