FeM

15 members have voted

1. 1. Exchange Fuel Dump for:

Could we Exchange Fueldump for one of these maps??? I'm talking about Jay 1 BTW

I like Fuedump but I"m getting tired of it... and I think a lot of people are getting tired of it as well because every time this map comes on .. people log off....I think it would be a good change.. at least for a couple of months until we miss it again.

fueldump is one of 6 basic maps of ET , ppl don't leave on any of these maps , I can proove it through SS , basic maps brings more players to server and new players too .ppl are lazy to download new maps and got habit of playing these maps , doesn't matter they like or not ... they just play it .

Fueldump is good map , though we all were waiting for new version of fueldump . Its brehmn and temple which make ppl leave server , I don't know why , they just don't like it .

well i think it the way the maps are maid for a small sever this are 2 or the maps i think are the worsted maps out there and that fueldump and temple there like really big maps and should not be played 6 vs 6 or lower

Railgunnnnnnnnnnnnnn \o/

And Temple have to go too :D

Noo! Temple is one of the best maps on jay1, fd also :P

I love thoose maps and I wouldnt change them at all.

:spank

I will also admit that I don't mind Temple, it is great for rnades, snipers, etc. And I have been enjoying Fuel Dump more, especially as Axis, spawning behind Allied lines.

But Bremen needs to go, my computer can't handle the crap it puts out with a full server.

And vote Warbell pl0x.

:spank

ouch!

I wanted to add sth.

Imo brmen and oasis should be deleted, thoose maps are lagging like hell.

Even on fd I have more fps.. ;)

voted Warbell

I find Fueldump a good map, though I wouldn't mind too much if it gets replaced. Still it can cause people to error out from time to time.

If it gets replaced I think Saberpeak would do nice, followed by Warbell.

As for the others, Factory was on recently and it didn't fare well, many people dislike Railgun (though it might be fun) and Adlernest would be too small for 50 people.

Adlernest with 50 ppl? Right.. :hmm

Saberpeak is a great map for a 50 slot server and its nice to play also.

But I wouldnt get Fueldump out since its one of the 6 basic maps, it needs no downloading and most ppl like it.

If you're getting bored playing it just try the map as sniper or engi rifler just have fun :yahoo

I will also admit that I don't mind Temple, it is great for rnades, snipers, etc. And I have been enjoying Fuel Dump more, especially as Axis, spawning behind Allied lines.

But Bremen needs to go, my computer can't handle the crap it puts out with a full server.

And vote Warbell pl0x.

??????????