FeM

15 members have voted

1. 1. Exchange Fuel Dump for:

It would be near impossible for allies at first to get in and near impossible for axis to defend if allies get in.

But other than that 50 people in cramped space would be fun, something like a really chaotic fight for old city spawn on Oasis.

• Administrators

Bremen needs to go to be honest, but please find some good map to replace it.

Warbell plz!

It has been tried and tested on FA2, and so far no complaints have come in about it, so I think it will be nice. And it is good for axis to be attacking for once in a while.

??????????

What do you mean? I'm playing on a laptop, with a ping of 4932085723049573842573890267493827538495729084375. So I don't like maps too cramped.

Fuel dump should not be removed:

1.Its a official map.

2.Many servers still use Fuel dump. Its No.3 on SL while writing this post.

3. Fuel dump is a one of the long range map. Its a good change after playing on close range. Improves shooting/sniping on long ranges.

3.Many people (including me) find it boring when map are being downloaded.

Bremen is already getting voted out. so Im gonna try various maps for its replacement.

• Like 1

up - +1

As I said before, bremen and oasis out, warbell and castle attack in. ;)

It should be fine.

Warbell plz!

It has been tried and tested on FA2, and so far no complaints have come in about it, so I think it will be nice. And it is good for axis to be attacking for once in a while.

What do you mean? I'm playing on a laptop, with a ping of 4932085723049573842573890267493827538495729084375. So I don't like maps too cramped.

My ping is always the same in all maps :D

Warbell? Booooo, sniper map..

Castle Attack? Boring with 20 players..

minas tirith on jayone was fun at first but now i am seeing many people leaving and getting a little board with it. i think its just the amount of time involved. i personally like having a change of pace and a new map to try out. fueldump has been on jayone for a long time now and i also see myself and others looking for a change for once. new maps? idk just anything different would be nice. mix it up a bit. downloading time worries? get over it!! :yahoo

up - +1

As I said before, bremen and oasis out, warbell and castle attack in. ;)

It should be fine.

Well thats just YOUR opinion.

Alot of ppl dont like bremen, thats true. But oasis is loved by many, you nerd :wub:

If it was up to me, bremen out and castle attack/saberpeak in.

Yes, new maps would be nice.

@Smee, I love mml minas and imo this map should stay at jay1 :)

How about replacing supply to? This map is boring me lately.

Edited by Scream

My ping is always the same in all maps :D

Warbell? Booooo, sniper map..

Castle Attack? Boring with 20 players..

Wtf, Warbell a sniper map? Who do you play with, because every time I've played, it is definately not for sniping.

But I will agree about Castle Attack with 20 people, but it is a sacrifice one must take to please everyone when 50 people are on.