My few new pics :)

• Administrators

i see only © DJ on every pic  B)

That's why I always liked your name :P

Lol, I like the natural pics more :), where was this?

Berkshire. It was taken during doing zip line. It was fun taking pic's with one hand and going at speed. Appx 50-55 mph speed. The girl who was suiting people up for zip lining, thought I am crazy lol

• Like 3

I liked those city pics, you cant take those kind pics in here Finland, we just dont have that kind buildings here, we have high-rise buildings but all are apartment houses so there is not that kind lights on it, and not so high, usually they are 3 floor or 6 floor houses. Never been house what is higher than 6 floor.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I liked those city pics, you cant take those kind pics in here Finland, we just dont have that kind buildings here, we have high-rise buildings but all are apartment houses so there is not that kind lights on it, and not so high, usually they are 3 floor or 6 floor houses. Never been house what is higher than 6 floor.

Visit US :) I will show u NY if I am around that place. Yoyo visited me once and it was fun. If u plan to visit US let me know. 

• Like 1

Visit US :) I will show u NY if I am around that place. Yoyo visited me once and it was fun. If u plan to visit US let me know. 

Will do mate for sure! :) Sound great, i dont know what is suitable budget when i come there, but maybe 1000e is enough, let see when i get that saved in my pank account, it can take loooong :) but at least i have good reason to save it.

Took some new pics with my new Nikon D7200 :) Sharing some.

"taked without lens right?"  :P--->"sarcasm"

Edited by Night Hunter

• Administrators

"taked without lens right?"  :P--->"sarcasm"

hehe I actually used my wide angle lens. Tokina AT-X 12-28 F4 PRO

• Like 1

nice shots...ahhh. NY  NY  :D ride the subways..grand central station,china town,little Italy,central park, museum of modern art,the Smithsonian.museum of natural history..battery park/statue of liberty....love it