My few new pics :)

A noob question: what kind of camera i should buy who capture those beautiful colors? Better say: where i can find it and how much?

Is impressive the the sharpness and colors of the pics.

• Administrators

A noob question: what kind of camera i should buy who capture those beautiful colors? Better say: where i can find it and how much?

Is impressive the the sharpness and colors of the pics.

PM me your budget and I can guide you from there on-wards. :)

• Administrators

Wow, the last one is the best,no,no all are the best.  :D

Since you like fireworks, few more for you :)

DSC_1560.jpgDSC_1577.jpgDSC_1498.jpg

I wish I could say this is my house but it's NOT :)  Just rhode island mansions. 

DSC_0089.jpg

Goose :)

DSC_1050.jpgDSC_1310.jpgDSC_1314.jpgDSC_1324.jpg

• Like 5

That's why I always liked your name :P

Berkshire. It was taken during doing zip line. It was fun taking pic's with one hand and going at speed. Appx 50-55 mph speed. The girl who was suiting people up for zip lining, thought I am crazy lol

Batman na na na Batman na na na :D:D Cool video. would like try aswell :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Very nice pics DD! You live in that area? :o

U mean mansions? No. That's at Rhode Island. I leave @ NJ.  Those mansions are beast. I can only wish, I could have those lol

U mean mansions? No. That's at Rhode Island. I leave @ NJ.  Those mansions are beast. I can only wish, I could have those lol

Well i was wondering if you lived nearby them so you could enjoy this view multiple times a week. That would be incredible.

Very nice pics mate :)

• Administrators

Well i was wondering if you lived nearby them so you could enjoy this view multiple times a week. That would be incredible.

Very nice pics mate :)

nah it's far... :) But anything if seen on regular basis looses it beauty. So even if I live next to paradise it wouldn't be paradise for me after 1 month hehe :D

nah it's far... :) But anything if seen on regular basis looses it beauty. So even if I live next to paradise it wouldn't be paradise for me after 1 month hehe :D

Well said. However would a hot girl loose it's beauty coz you'll date her for a month? Those paradise will remain an incredible act of nature :lol:P

P.S. looking forward to see more of your work

• Administrators

Well said. However would a hot girl loose it's beauty coz you'll date her for a month? Those paradise will remain an incredible act of nature :lol:P

P.S. looking forward to see more of your work

If she is not wife, yes and if she is wife, then no, she shouldn't loose her charm :) But I agree with your point ;)

• Like 1