Best ET server :)

Mr.Vegeta

Well I should say nq3 but I visit all servers to get to know all members and regulars..wich I cannot say for other members visiting us on nq#3..only few come like every 10 day..except secret..hes really dediceted to help us fill the server..good job secret <3

• Clan Friend

etpro for me. no lag, people play for the objective, and even when they complain that we are playing randomly like jaymod (which is sometimes true at least in my case ^ ^), there is still some amount of team play in there, no morons who push you just because they need to pass from a door and sh*t

but it's usually empty except for the 2 gamedays on Friday and Sunday (for me it's fine because I don't play much)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

etpro for me. no lag, people play for the objective, and even when they complain that we are playing randomly like jaymod (which is sometimes true at least in my case ^ ^), there is still some amount of team play in there, no morons who push you just because they need to pass from a door and sh*t

but it's usually empty except for the 2 gamedays on Friday and Sunday (for me it's fine because I don't play much)

Yes i agree with you,not morons :D and no lags and fair players and teams too.

On HC have players who care only for his score and shot everywhere and have more teamkills becouse friendly fire is allowed.

I love to play On ETpro sometimes its fun to play there and to learn new skills with pros :)

Edited by Mr.Vegeta
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It must of been like 3 weeks ago, I connected to that server it was on Braundorf, and it was like completely empty. I was just engi running around by myself and then bout 30 minutes later the server had about 11 people 6v5- they literally just turned up like flies, guess I must of inspired some activity in the server xD do i get brownie points for that? 

Im usually on jay 3 or jay 2 :)