What are you eating right now?

Bowly

We did borch again. I love it. There is many ways how to make borch. What we had in Finnish schools 20 year ago wasn't great, but my girlfriend have Ukraine recipe which I love. There is couple different Ukraine recipe what we tested, but my favorite is where come.

Potato

Onion

Carrot

Beetroot

Chicken

Tomato paste

Egg

Wine salt hay (I add picture on wine salt hay.) I love wine salt hay.

With salt and dill

Then u finish it with sour cream (smetana) I love Smetana/sour cream. I use it many foods. Example I love it in Pizza.

As drink I use peach ice tea. I love coca cola, but atm Ice-Tea is better for my stomach.

IMG20231014185815.jpg

IMG20230930191846.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, von Rantala said:

We did borch again. I love it. There is many ways how to make borch. What we had in Finnish schools 20 year ago wasn't great, but my girlfriend have Ukraine recipe which I love. There is couple different Ukraine recipe what we tested, but my favorite is where come.

Potato

Onion

Carrot

Beetroot

Chicken

Tomato paste

Egg

Wine salt hay (I add picture on wine salt hay.) I love wine salt hay.

With salt and dill

Then u finish it with sour cream (smetana) I love Smetana/sour cream. I use it many foods. Example I love it in Pizza.

As drink I use peach ice tea. I love coca cola, but atm Ice-Tea is better for my stomach.

IMG20231014185815.jpg

IMG20230930191846.jpg

Daamn this looks so delicious! 🤤

• Platinum VIP
16 hours ago, Caipirinha said:

OMG give me the recipe!!! 

😄

Will do! Send me a pm here to remind me as I am not home atm. My wife has TONS of awesome cheesecake recipes. I’ll be posting a topic of all her baked goods over the last few years soon 😛 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, nAbish said:

Will do! Send me a pm here to remind me as I am not home atm. My wife has TONS of awesome cheesecake recipes. I’ll be posting a topic of all her baked goods over the last few years soon 😛 

Oh please do that!

That would be awsome! 😄

I'll send a pm, thank you nabish!

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Eazy said:

Last night dinner,  linguini with grilled pancetta and speck,sprinkle of pecorino cheese with garden salade and chianti red wine.  🤌🤌

20231014_184708.jpg

Come on Eazy we need a pic of the pretty one........

• Haha 3
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Mine and daughter’s lunch today, chicken fried steak, chicken nuggets, French fries, mashed potatoes, and gravy! With a cup of sweet tea 

IMG_5588.jpeg

Edited by nAbish
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

• Platinum VIP

Street tacos with corn tortillas, refried beans, and Spanish rice. Guacamole, avocado, limes, onions, and cilantro!

IMG_5664.jpeg

IMG_5666.jpeg

Edited by nAbish
  • Love 3
  • 100 1

When the local butcher has fresh "Porchetta" a roman dude can not resist and has to put it between some white pizza with couple dried tomatoes and cheese

That glass of wine is just an extra cuddle 😎

image.thumb.jpeg.da611cb970ea803b6263e0e832be1e6a.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 3