20230514-104838.jpg

booooooy and i just  wake up being hungry to see this :banned

• Haha 2
  • Surprise 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 8:27 AM, SunSet said:

20230119_191302.thumb.jpg.a5ccc67d54125945a7b0f6eb84513031.jpg

20221029_191058.thumb.jpg.55c9894dd98d154fee24e63d34a45f77.jpg

Look very very good. How much it cost? In here it start to be expensive to eat outside. In first pic, is it potato or pasta under steak? Hopefully you enjoyed :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, von Rantala said:

Look very very good. How much it cost? In here it start to be expensive to eat outside. In first pic, is it potato or pasta under steak? Hopefully you enjoyed :)

Thanks, both were great 😉

1. First is pork steak in batter with potatoes and eggs. In Poland we call it "schabowy" 😜 cost PLN 45, so about EUR 10.

2. Second is beef steak with garlic butter with grean peas and potato croquettes. Cost PLN 75, so about EUR 16,5.

In Poland prices also are higher but still a lot of people are eating outside.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SunSet said:

Thanks, both were great 😉

1. First is pork steak in batter with potatoes and eggs. In Poland we call it "schabowy" 😜 cost PLN 45, so about EUR 10.

2. Second is beef steak with garlic butter with grean peas and potato croquettes. Cost PLN 75, so about EUR 16,5.

In Poland prices also are higher but still a lot of people are eating outside.

Yes in here pork steaks start from 14 eur usually. Before you was able to go and eat fast food normal price was 7e per meal, but now to same meal cost about 11-15 euro. Jump is big in price. Restaurant foods usually start from 14+ eur. If you want better meal in restaurant its over 20 euro. I love meat, its very rare that in my food is not any kind meat. So i have noticed that i  have to pay almost touble now days on my meals, even that i would do it myself. Also in Finland in stores, they havent raise prize as much, but they have made smaller packets. So price per KG has raise a lot.

Good that you are able to eat outside now and then. Its important, its way to enjoy. I usually go eat restaurants couple time per month. Fast food i eat 3-5 per month. Before i eat fast food like 5-6 time per week. 🤣

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah im making ribeye steaks. I shopped some packs of it for a couple of meals 😄

Im gonna do a "summer salad" ala me 😄 i  mix together normal lettuce with a few fresher slices of cabbage and some shredded carrots.

And im cooking some potatoes. And then im gonna drink a beer to it. Danish beer. Tuborg. Cheers.

I know its a very small piece of meat i intentionally cut them up in smaller beef that way i can eat rib-eye half the summer for a smaller price😁

DSC_0992.JPG

Edited by Bynke
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 2:51 PM, Vice86 said:

20230514-104026.jpg

20230514-104838.jpg

Why would you post so much food together do you like our pain?😭