New CS:GO Test server

daredevil

For once I was nearly able to hold my own against Madara... Nearly. 11 achievements in an hours worth of play, I'd call that a good start :D

This is sad I miss out being owned by owned... But you'll see me on Friday from about 7pm GMT :)

And ^agree with mad...Think at least fix the player count as speedo has said before the game night happens or we won't attract a lot of people.

on sunday the 22nd my wife is out of town, so you will see me there from 12 am till 10 pm CET. then i will kick your butt again heretic :spank

Speed and me will have the access the soon.. 

OK, as I've said before I suck at CS:GO.  It's taken me 2 years to become a 50-50 player in CoD so I don't know what I was expecting.  After embarrassing myself yesterday in front of Madara and Heretic (it was still fun), I took a couple hours and went and practiced (I also figured out how to purchase a weapon other than a pistol :wacko: ).  I've also been watching some videos and other resources like what SiD posted yesterday on recoil.

I found this Steam guide helpful and thought that I would pass it along to others that may be in my same boat.  It doesn't have all the answers but certainly a few good nuggets.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121447468

• Like 1

Is there any app or website that sends me notifications whenever someone is online at the ser

Steam tells you when someone has joined a game.

Steam tells you when someone has joined a game.

Oh ya i keep track of everyone on my friends list, but i was thinking like something similar but for new players that i dont have on my list