New CS:GO Test server

daredevil

I know what CS is like nubbysauce :P

I played the originals. But I didn't like it so much. Dominated by sniping <_<

BUT! If all the cool people are playing, then I want to see :D

I might maybe go back to being a games whore and just play all our supported games!

its like cod...but you die more....and the bots hack.

dont listen to this nub.. he just likes to pose in-game :P

• Like 2

i like the bots. its almost like playing against =F|A=Owned. =) its a good way to improve my horrible gameplay. i mean, even KG kicked my butt :S

U know i always kick your butt :D

So I know its a test server but was just gonna point out when people are playing on the server it goes from 0/50 to 0/42....pretty much says no ones on lol. Can we also get that fixed

For the beginning, it should look like 14 bots on and 18 slots max. Nobody comes to the empty server or to the server where there is 3 players on 50 slot server. Server attracts more when it seems to be rather full even with less slots like 17/18 than 3/50. Trust me guys I know what I'm saying. Bots is a must. Slots should be changed too. 

• Like 1

Updated. I am going to schedule auto restart / update ever midnight and if in case needed during day, i will send access to few of peeps. Just hit stop and then start button and it will do all by itself.

This might be the answer, Acid :)

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 1

This might be the answer, Acid :)

Likely so, although I do recall DJ having the same issue earlier today and being able to get in the server. Not sure what he did to do so.

• Administrators

I found few config changes I'd love on server.

atm you can only have 1 flashbang and usually in cs you can have 2 so i would love this change.

other thing i found that when you die you can spec enemy team players aswell when you die, people could abuse it. But again it's casual server and not sure if its that bad, but if others think that should change.

is for not allowing crossteam spectate if we change it.

In which config does it go? Please?

How many updates in CS:GO happens.. f***ing every day or what? ...

Updated. Well auto update doesn't work for some reason so i just added manual option in CP. I will send out access to leaders and regular.