Eggtato

Game Night  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Game night

• Friday 27th March
    • Saturday 28th March
    • Friday 3rd April
    • Saturday 4th April

Approved by DD I am going ahead and will be creating a game night for CS:GO. This will be to help promote our new CS:GO server with advertising of it on the forums and telling your friends about it.

Aims:

-To promote the server

- Bring people to our Teamspeak server.

- Hopefully add new people to our community and try and get people interested into server regs... and yes I am fully aware that one game night won't be enough to get strong server regs but it's a start.

- To have fun as a community as a whole :)

Dates... Well I know the topic title is game night but to be honest it will be a whole day so that people can hop on when they can during that day? 

Days well I'm guessing a Friday/Saturday would be the best bet.

I will be taking a look at the poll on Sunday 22nd to see which date is best suited.

Also could I borrow one of you fabulous people to make a banner for the game night once we know the date. :) and below suggest the time it should start I was thinking something about 8pm GMT+0

Thank You

$iLv3rfang

Edited by von Rantala
pool edited
  • Like 4

I can TRY to make the banner since you asked, but my Photoshop skills are about as good as my gameplay.

And Ill be there as long as its not a day I have my daughter.

• Like 1

I can TRY to make the banner since you asked, but my Photoshop skills are about as good as my gameplay.

And Ill be there as long as its not a day I have my daughter.

Well you or someone from the GFX team can probably fix one up or chameleon if he isn't too busy you guys can fight over it :P

Speed to the rescue!

post-3693-0-77098000-1426624655_thumb.png

I can still make room to put the dates and time. probably right under the dead O

Also maybe wait on the gamenight til we can get the server stuff fixed....

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 7

Speed to the rescue!

attachicon.gifgamenight.png

I can still make room to put the dates and time. probably right under the dead O

Also maybe wait on the gamenight til we can get the server stuff fixed....

New member of the GFX team :P

Upto you guys up top I asked DD and he approved of the game night... But I'll let you uppers make that decision :)

New member of the GFX team :P

Upto you guys up top I asked DD and he approved of the game night... But I'll let you uppers make that decision :)

yeh you were the noob askin in the coc chat :P

kiddin kiddin, i mean we can do it but if the player numbers havent been fixed...the gameday won't attract that many people.

• Like 1

yeh you were the noob askin in the coc chat :P

kiddin kiddin, i mean we can do it but if the player numbers havent been fixed...the gameday won't attract that many people.

Was letting him know I sent him a pm sir speedo :P and that's true depends what members want. If it were to say be more on April 10th would that give someone to fix the player numbers?