COC How to Join =F|A= CoC Clan

PiNoY

CoC name: =F|A= Baska

would love to join but i guess u would have to lower lvls for me to join : \

sure i shall ask them to lower the trophy level... plz write your name with tags so we know its you...

Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I play coc often but not as much as I used to, my name is cammyj, I am level 96 and looking to play with some people

Feel free to look us up. Put your forum name in the request and and somebody should accept you.

Those that are currently FA members and wishes to join our Clash of Clan, you must post your interests here BEFORE hitting JOIN CLAN within CoC. This is to avoid confusion.

It is also preferable to include your CoC Name/ID when posting interests here.

(case sensitive)

1. =F|A= Clan War (war division active for clan wars) - unique tag: #QORRRRV (O=> letter O)

Post your questions if any or feel free to ask any CoC member.

• 2 weeks later...

Just post when you want to apply, one of the co leaders in the game can take care of it. Or if you get 1200, just include your forum name in the request and we will let you in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question, about recruiting. My brother plays CoC, he's very active and has war experience (level 66 w/ TH8) but he doesn't play any other games FA has atm. Would it still be okay if he joined us?

Also, he only has 1.1k trophies atm but he'd be willing to get the 1400 req if necessary. His name is Daniel (#2LQ9PU9CU).

I have a question, about recruiting. My brother plays CoC, he's very active and has war experience (level 66 w/ TH8) but he doesn't play any other games FA has atm. Would it still be okay if he joined us?

Also, he only has 1.1k trophies atm but he'd be willing to get the 1400 req if necessary. His name is Daniel (#2LQ9PU9CU).

well he can join if he wants he doesnt surely have to be F|A member or should play other F|A games.. and tell him when he sends request let him say your name so we wont reject him thinking of him as a random guy and i shall ask our co-leaders+ to reduce the trophy range...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You need to apply by searching clans for #QORRRRV and click to join :)

See you soon nubblet :P

Yeh, I know but you increased trophies again to 1400 so It'll take me some time to get there.

Well I posted intention to join here earlier so I'll 'join' when I get sufficient ammount of trophies :P

How many do you have now ? :)

1242 cause I lost 125 during upgrade to th7.... don't worry I'll get there :D Just need time to upgrade stuff.