google chrome adds

Hey i have a question...

Is it possible to turn off this f***in adv system or whatever it is on google chrome? Almost whatever i click it opens a new tab with some shit and on every page i get adds on top left bottom and right and its f***in annoying and it lags.... i hope u know what im talkin about so u can help me

thank you in advance

• Administrators

Too much F words :P 

Does it happens on our website or all websites? or you are trying to say it's from Google chrome? 

I recommend ADWCleaner to clean all of this up. Of course you can also manually go into your plugins/extensions and uninstall any you don't recognize.

here are the screenshots of a few websites so you can see what im talking about.... GamesTV is the worst lol.... 

I used the red lines to show you what i mean....

@dare sorry bout the f words... welcome to internet lol :P

post-5889-0-30299600-1414863814_thumb.png

post-5889-0-25736500-1414863833_thumb.png

post-5889-0-52504500-1414863849_thumb.png

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ
deleted pic with your ET GUID

I get the feeling that you might have a redirect virus, along with the (ofc) adware. This is indeed installed locally on your PC so:
Run ADWCleaner available here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
I also suggest Malwarebyte's Anti Malware: http://www.malwarebytes.org/downloads/

After those have run, I suggest the addon AdBlockPlus, which will remove ads from webpages, and prevent drive-by downloads like this one.

• Like 1

from your ss visiting sites like putlocker you will continue to have those issues been there done that

i know its free movies but as you see from your problems nothing come without price :)

these sites dl all kinds of crap onto your pc glad you figured it out :)

Edited by D..X

i found the solution how to fix it on youtube... and it works now. 

Thanks anyways...

Do you mind sharing the solution with us? Could be interesting + good for future reference :)

• Like 2