More players of the same IP

RoosterCogburn

Last Saturday, me and some friends had a little LAN party and we decided to just play ET. I told them we can play at F|A ETPUB RECRUITING XPS. But when we all tried to join (5 of us) it only allowed 2 of us on the same IP. So we ended up going to a different server that allowed us all to play together.

I was disappointed to see that F|A had enforced such a lame rule. I don't see any harm allowing more than 2 people of the same IP. Am I missing something here?

I may be mistaken, but I believe it is to prevent flooding from bots coming from the same IP? ...

:hmm Im not sure, but i think the maximum (in ur area) is 2. This means one for ur house, one for ur â€favorile LAN centerâ€. Also 1 far away , witch is ur child/s (the only other use that is allowed on ur account) :excl:

As Terror Time said, the IP limit is probably there to protect against a q3fill hack. This is a tool that is used to fill a server with fake clients.

Basically, 1 guy can log onto the server on 1 computer and take up 20 or 30 player slots. This is obviously not good. :D

• Like 2

• Administrators

When are you planning to play next? I would suggest try hardcore and I will increase the limit their by 5.

• Like 1

When are you planning to play next? I would suggest try hardcore and I will increase the limit their by 5.

not hardcore ,BOSS we have enough aimbots cof,cof ,cof I mean good players Chuck,Jose,Aigle e.t.c

not hardcore ,BOSS we have enough aimbots cof,cof ,cof I mean good players Chuck,Jose,Aigle e.t.c

agree with you for chuck, he a haxor :thumbsup

finally someone tell us the truth about Chuck :yahoo

Now he just sucks :rolleyes:

yeah noticed that, lately he is not active as before I mean ingame, so i start wondering why???

maybe, I said maybe he lost his hax so he can't play without it so he just stop playing or he got pwned by someone at hardcore that made him left the server :huh:

in both cases it's good news for the server and players @hardcore :drunk

yeah noticed that, lately he is not active as before I mean ingame, so i start wondering why???

maybe, I said maybe he lost his hax so he can't play without it so he just stop playing or he got pwned by someone at hardcore that made him left the server :huh:

in both cases it's good news for the server and players @hardcore :drunk

He got pwnded by better hax. :yahoo