New Call of Duty series Server

Thundercats

Question

What could be a new COD series server for F|A?? Advanced Warfare, World at war, what?? If anything. just looking for new ways to get new members and I want to buy a new game that i would hope F|A would get a server on/ 

Don't bother looking at new COD games.

Private server options are dead. It's all random matchmaking and no option to host servers.

Try focusing on the servers we already have for games we already have. Camp them, populate them, recruit there.

TF2, CS:GO, ET, etc.

• Like 3

Older games like that with a steady player base is the best way to go.

Though, the way I see this happening is if, as Karizmatic said, we'd have to trim fat from other departments. Dare said something about extra servers being expensive when we were talking about hosting two Dayz servers. So I would imagine that goes for this too. We'd have to cut costs by flipping the kill switch on dead or dying servers. Which we really should anyway. We have many servers that aren't seeing enough activity for the cost. Get rid of shit that ain't popular, keep what works.

Edited by SiD
  • Like 1

afternoon..

I agree a COD U/O would be a blast.. there are some really good ole maps and mods..

not sure how many of you still play it..there are quite a few populated servers.. tho those populated servers have been around along time..

{for example} check out these servers on game tracker.

I.A.F. { international Army of Friends}

Outlaw

cracked server type deal

Just to clarify. A cracked server allows /anyone/ in, including those with a pirated copy. Pirating being something we don't support here.

EDIT: To further clarify; Yes, there are plugins that help, but they only go so far and don't remove the underlying issue with cracked servers.

Edited by Heretic121

Oh I must not have meant cracked. i meant a server that gives high XP or FFA. I wouldn't want anything illegal or something. 

TC, read the other topic dude. Second, or third, post down. I said that High XP servers are cracked servers :)

I can't read!!!!!!!!!!! Ok lets do custom maps or UO. I know there is a minecraft custom map the is cool for cod4

the mindcraft mod maps are all s/d only and wont work on our promod server. guessin you werent there for the game month when we tried out that map lol

They said no to custom maps like 100 times lol

As far as the reasoning that I can recall... Not popular enough/Too Hard to maintain/People won't want to keep downloading (which is f***ing odd because ET makes you download a shit ton of extra pk files)/Something else.

• Administrators

They said no to custom maps like 100 times lol

As far as the reasoning that I can recall... Not popular enough/Too Hard to maintain/People won't want to keep downloading (which is f***ing odd because ET makes you download a shit ton of extra pk files)/Something else.

Someone had suggested one idea for pay per play server with custom maps.. Where members donate to play on that server... i.e. we add all kind of custom maps and it's password protected server. 

• Like 1