Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

TulsaGeoff

Just went to a memorial service lost 1 good friend and 2 other people I knew...

This world... where are we going.

• Like 4

Just went to a memorial service lost 1 good friend and 2 other people I knew...

This world... where are we going.

Same here :( for the oldies under us I once posted a picture from paintball the person that celebrated  his Bday back then is the one that was in the plane.

and after seeing today body's get taken away in some farmtruck I am mad and I feel those so called separatist are nothing more but ordinary terrorists 

left side from front to back the 3rd person Friend and teacher may he rest in peace and may those responsible get a kalasnikov in their ass.

Just 1 of the 293 faces including 80 children can't say much more then it's very sad.

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 3

I don't even understand why they decide to fly over a warzone... May the fallen rest in peace.

i read that it was safe to fly 30.000 ft above the war zone,and they were flying 33k above it so technically it was safe

• Like 2

Terror.

My condolences to all people who suffer because of this nonsense.

It all transcends my understanding. 
All people and children of God, Allah, nature or whatever.

In our paper, there were pictures of the Belgians who died in the aircraft. 5 people. No other pictures. I mean holy crap, haven't we learned enough from this bullshit? Lives are being spilled for nonsense every day and it has to stop. Let's teach some people the gift of compassion. My heart is broken, again.

It's not an accident. People intently shot an aircraft that was obviously no threat, just because they could. This is murder, anyway you look at it.

• Like 2

Well the first victims have arrived in the Netherlands and after 5 minutes all clocks in all towns ringed
and one hell of a impressive minute silence trains standings still, cars, cyclist, people everywhere no planes landing it was so silent outside, that the only thing you could hear was wind.

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 2

Deeply condoleances to everyone who lost someone on the plane MH17.

Sick shit !! I'm living in the Netherlands too.

Please check out this video. First ones arrive in the Netherlands. People next to highways. RESPECT! It's coming closer and closer. Let's make it stop.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/mh17/22889275/__Bewondering_in_VS_voor_eerbetoon__.html

Edited by JaxNL

Well the first victims have arrived in the Netherlands and after 5 minutes all clocks in all towns ringed

and one hell of a impressive minute silence trains standings still, cars, cyclist, people everywhere no planes landing it was so silent outside, that the only thing you could hear was wind.

That was very impressive, every where they standing still for this. 

Today alot of people did the 1 minute agian after the second arrive, 

Condolences