Lindsay Lohan is suing the makers of Grand Theft Auto V

Chameleon

_76000835_gettylohan.jpg

The actress says the latest instalment of the game, Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5), used her image to create a character based on her without her permission.

More:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28129505

I think the GTA Character is way more attractive than she is :P (shave your head again Double L, and while you're at it, how about another crotch shot!)

• Like 1

Would still bang. She's one of those feisty redheads. Y'gnomimesayin'?

Then again, stupidity is a turn off. Especially this kind of pointless stupidity. C'mon Lindsay. C'mon.

• Like 2

i think this isnt her first time suing a fail career and well she needs money... hmm i should search internet and sue if someone looks like me lol...

• Like 1

The mob wife one is more convincing, nonetheless it's like South Park says in it's hugely descriptive title at beginning. Comedic interpretation.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/18/mob-wives-karen-gravano-grand-theft-auto-v-lawsuit-too-fat/

I wonder what american celebrities would do if Celebrity Juice was a thing here...

• Like 1

lol I want 500 dollar!!... These physical characters are so typical, stereotype that nothing resembles to her more even after all the surgery she has done in the face, pathetic.

• Like 1

lol I want 500 dollar!!... These physical characters are so typical, stereotype that nothing resembles to her more even after all the surgery she has done in the face, pathetic.

Greatest reply ever!!  +1000