GTA V is coming on pc!!!

Cumquat

It's a little late, but hopefully that means they did a better job than GTA IV. Can't wait to get ahold of a copy! :D

It's a little late, but hopefully that means they did a better job than GTA IV. Can't wait to get ahold of a copy! :D

not late at all if you never watched any videos of the ps version :P

Hmm maybe we can add couple own GTA V server :) I know that need money so we need more donators and first we must ask what DD and Joe think :) But GTA 5 is great game :)

• Like 1

After such a long wait, it is finally comfirmed! :D

i hope they wont make it like watchdogs where the ps3 version is a downgrade on graphics and the pc version requires a NASA pc, as i want to play it too but dont want to upgrade my pc.

@Von Rantala , that would be an interesting idea, however i donot know if there will be dedicated servers or only rockstar servers.

After such a long wait, it is finally comfirmed! :D

i hope they wont make it like watchdogs where the ps3 version is a downgrade on graphics and the pc version requires a NASA pc, as i want to play it too but dont want to upgrade my pc.

@Von Rantala , that would be an interesting idea, however i donot know if there will be dedicated servers or only rockstar servers.

They're probably fixing bugs, glitches etc. for this 'Next-gen' version of the game.

And atleast for the pc version I expect the graphics to get a big boost, better particle effects, AA, more vivid world etc.

They're probably fixing bugs, glitches etc. for this 'Next-gen' version of the game.

And atleast for the pc version I expect the graphics to get a big boost, better particle effects, AA, more vivid world etc.

And I hope for the best: MODS!!

• Coming out in fall on PS4 Xbox1 and PC.

• Tuned for the PS4 Xbox1 and PC "across-the-board" graphical and techincal improvements. - Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions  with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.
  • The new generation upgrades also extend to the  GTA Online Universe which will also have more jobs, cash, purchasble properties, vehicles, character upgrades and custom create your own content and more future upgrades. You can transfer your PS3 and Xbox360  GTA Online save files to the Xbox1, PS4 and PC version of the game.
  • The PC version features an advanced video editor for movie making.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52261/

I hope I can transfer Xbox 360 data to PS4 somehow. I really don't want to start over my online profile. This game was fun with friends and I hope I can get back into it with better graphics and game modes

i think you are able to, as it is linked to your social club account. not sure though :)

Prepare for some of the most intense, beautiful mods ever for a GTA game :)  The modding community of GTA IV made the game look as good as last gen GTA V xD  I can not wait to see what they do with this!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

checked a online store that sells it, the date it is available is on 31-12-2014. I assume this will also be the release date :)