Bf3 Sale(100% off)

Shana

the reason it opens firefox is becouse to play you have to use Battlelog, Battlelog is the site for battlefield 3 / 4 and the MoH.

The reason it is through battlelog is becouse that is where you select the server you want to play on, or if you want to play singleplayer or co-op.

As far as i am aware you can not play without downloading the addons required for battlelog.

Welcome to EA marketing strats.

Lol 80 min is ages:P Ive got good connection and still 5h..

And btw is there a way to just play the SP without installing 1 billion addons? clicking on origins "Play" button and it opens firefox? Did I just installed 20GB firefox shortcut? Lol

lolol It took me maybe 60-80 minutes to get just the game downloaded and updated, and about 30 minutes per expansion pack... so yes, 5 hours is like an eternity. xD

That link is non-english, here's the english version from anni's tip

https://www.origin.com/en-za/store/buy/battlefield-3/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

workes perfect and very fast download, thanks guys !!

Edited by DFighter

youtube says it would be free until June 3 ! :s

For my my part, I heard the 5.. And afaik, it's free to download until the 5, not free to play until the 5.. So once downloaded it's yours. :)

edit: looool I just checked again on their site and they changed the limit date.. loool I guess a lot downloaded it!! loool

Edited by Ann!b@l

For my my part, I heard the 5.. And afaik, it's free to download until the 5, not free to play until the 5.. So once downloaded it's yours. :)

edit: looool I just checked again on their site and they changed the limit date.. loool I guess a lot downloaded it!! loool

yeah seems almost all servers full hehe

yeah seems almost all servers full hehe

Yea, lots of full servers and queueing. I was lucky though one time, next reloaded map, everything turned black. I stopped.  But it's nice having the freebie BF3  :D

• Like 1

At nights, there is this .DE server always have free slots,  most times it's more than 5 free slots.

I even shot a heli 50 ft above using a tank last night (rant mode) Hooah! :P I'm getting goood, 1 to 2 kills per map :D

• Like 1

At nights, there is this .DE server always have free slots,  most times it's more than 5 free slots.

I even shot a heli 50 ft above using a tank last night (rant mode) Hooah! :P I'm getting goood, 1 to 2 kills per map :D

my record 4 kills in a map but generally scores are 1-25 2-30 :P

also have many laggs in many server no idea why

Edited by DFighter

my record 4 kills in a map but generally scores are 1-25 2-30 :P

also have many laggs in many server no idea why

Today I got 7 kills, luckyme! 64 slot server, so mostly all over the bushes and rocks harhar. 4 of them in one place, and I jumped in at their backs coming from the top, and crouch before zapping them like they're the noobs :D

• Like 2

I got it for free too.

Some advice - stay around others, stay low and don't run around everywhere like a lunatic. I think playing covert ops and the ammo soldier person is easier. 

• 1 month later...