re introduction

Corey

I don't think I ever really introduced myself to the clan when I joined the clan a few weeks ago and I'm sure a few of you have seen me around but have no idea who I am or where I came from so I figured I would I would tell everyone a little bit about myself like I should have done the first time :rolleyes:

First off my name is corey ;) and I am 20 years old and live in Alabama! Going to a community college atm looking to transfer to a university next fall but dunno where yet. I work part time as an electronics salesman at a place called HHGregg its similar to best buy just without all the video games/dvds/music

I was in the clan .bb. previously for about 7 months where it slowly fell apart. I tried to keep it afloat by paying for their server, but it didn't work out in the end. :cry

Soooo after taking a few month break from ET I decided to come back and It just didnt feel the same without being apart of a clan so I followed some of the former .bb. members like blade, maximo, higgeo, and peter here to F|A B)

everyone here at F|A has been pretty cool and I hope to make this my final stop in my et career lol

If you would like to know anything else feel free to ask!

lol well I really didn't get welcomed in when I joined so thanks :)

Okay well we got to do a proper welcoming cerimony........We got to haze the hell out of you =D.

WELCOMEEEE CORREEEYYYY :spank

• Administrators

Corey I always liked to snipe you. :P

Best was owning grimdog... he used to go mad :D sssh don't tell to him I said that haha..