NHL Playoffs Pool 2014

meow

Its fans duty to say what they think! They duty is show love of they own team! :D

case in point - who would have thought the Wild would even make it into the playoffs? oh yea, Rantala :P (j/k) I chose them to fail after the first round and rantala chose them to win the cup. everyone has a view of what will happen. i thought sharks would be in the finals (finally) but who knew they'd choke again (except mattdg knew)

but thats ok, thats why the playoffs are so unpredictable because you never know what will happen. players get injured, goalies go cold, offence fails and sputters. 

but the fans will always love their teams

• Like 3

it just fun to argument with other guy who know hockey....this is just a sport...the best one but is just a game

:lol_3: 

• Like 1

Haha! We lost two first game in last serie too and what happen ??? WE WIN serie!!  :D Ofcourse i can see realites that they have so much better goalie and our second line need two new player next year! But still i believe my team and i know they win this serie!! We are going to Cup!!

• Like 1

sorry for you von rantala but the hawks have a better team then the wilds for sure and i take the hawks for win the cup...it just impossible to the wild to come back in this serie :cry  :cry  :cry

LoL i take part of NHL pool where they ask what serie will go to seven game serie! All serie get more than 20% only wild get like 10% LoL!

Wild will show you all that you are wrong mates :D

• Like 1

Wild will not show us wrong because they don't have a great goalie. I would like the Wild to win...but I just can't see how they would do that against Chicago.

• Like 1

congratulation von rantala .....the minnesota wild win 4-0 vs chicago....for me it a surprise because i think the hawks win this serie 4-0...i dont watch the game but i imagine a wild play a very good one for beat chicago...........good luck for the rest of the serie :camper  :camper  :camper

Wild will show you all that you are wrong mates :D

i agree, they're a surprise so far and who knows, they might even go all the way! sometimes luck and determination gets you farther than just having a hot goalie. 

and sadly, it also looks like the habs might get past the hated bruins too. i'm not a fan of either team, it's just i picked boston to win it all! ...tabarnak

• Like 3

I quote my post from our NHL topic! :) save time :)

YEAAH! Wild win!! Was great game from our boys! Niederraiter play amazing game and get award when pass Granlund empty net goal! Haula was great and referee not see that hook in breakaway! But Haula make game winning goal! Bryz played solid game in goal! Granlund was amazingly good again! Make a beautiful goal! Mikko Koivu play great two way game again and Parise was very good again!! We was better last game and earn 4 - 0 win! I believe our chance to win Cup we not lost any games in home ice this season playoffs! Thank you boys!!

My stars of games (remember that i take only Wild players  in my stars)

1. Erik Haula 1+0

2. Mikael Granlund 2+0

3. Nino Niederraiter 0+1

P. Ilja Bryzgalov 19/19 100,0

Yeah you guys are not only who not believe Wild! But they have very good team! Not so great goalie or game style but we can win! We have one of best Captain of NHL! Team always need leaders in playoffs and we have great Captain, Mikko Koivu who is Captain of Wild and Finnish National team, We have great Alternate Captains in Zach Parise who was Captain in New Jersey and lead team in Stanley Final and Parise was Captain of USA in olympic, Ryan Suter long time Alternative Captain of Nashville and now Alternative Captain of Wild and USA olympic team. Plus we have former Captain of Sabres Jason Pomminville, former U20 Finnish National Team Captain Mikael Granlund, so we have a lot great leaders and that is biggest reason why we are in second round and why we won last night and why we win Cup :)

• Like 2

me too i take boston for win againt montreal...i want a montreal victory because it my team ...but i take boston in the pool.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol  :lol

amazing game for you re wild von rantala ..the serie is tied 2-2.... incredible, but i dont think they were able to comeback...chicago has a better team then minnesota for sure

:drama 

gotta hand it to the habs...they went into boston and won when very few expected them to last night. 

not that i'm converting to the team i've always hated all my life but, they just might have a shot at the cup...(did i just say that?)  0_o

c'est bon, les habitants, c'est bon.