NHL Playoffs Pool 2014

meow

My Minnesota, and Philadelphia are out (who i think will go long) plus i not believe my second team Anaheim and put them lost in first round. Not look good to me! But hey i cant wait when next season start and what we buy in free agents market!! Was so hard to get sleep last night after lose!! I hate when Wild lose! Its so hard to wake up to new day when you know that your favorite team not continue anymore and you must wait 5 month for new season!!

• Like 2

sorry for you van rantala but the wild have not the team to win  the cup this years and they most be active on free agent market in summer

:hug: 

Here is the 2nd round results!

Looks like it's gonna be a fight between Thundercats and Matt.

Thanks Lefty for being worst than me. Nothing is going my way in these playoffs...I'll take that little bit of joy :P

post-13787-0-42870300-1400300046_thumb.png

post-13787-0-73578600-1400300046_thumb.png

Edited by meow
  • Like 2

Here is the 2nd round results!

Looks like it's gonna be a fight between Thundercats and Matt.

Thanks Lefty for being worst than me. Nothing is going my way in these playoffs...I'll take that little bit of joy :P

i check that and thundercats win anyway .... congratulation thundercats....i am pround to finish second

Maybe in next year we can make little bit different pool. What will be interesting in end. My suggestion for next year that we but teams from 1-16 and give always x1 points if they continue after win serie! Now when serie winner get x1 or x2 or x3 or x4 when they contineu we can see winner too quickly!

• Like 1

i check that and thundercats win anyway .... congratulation thundercats....i am pround to finish second

I have not tried every possibilities, but if Los Angeles beats Montreal in Final, you win Matt lol

• Like 1

always glad to help out where I can.

my top 5 folded like a cheap deck of cards. whodathunkit possible. 

grats to thunder and matt for making it interesting at least.

• Like 2

Ill put my wote on Rangers !! they seem good this year :) And my favorite Goalie is there aswell 

King Hendrik Lundqvist

And he is a Sweed so :) !!!!

go habs go...montreal can beat you re lundqvist and surprise the world of  nhl after they lose the two game in montreal...the next game is very important for two team, because a lead of 3-1 and a new serie even 2-2, it two think very different...good luck at you dude, but i think , montreal can come  back in this serie

:lol  :yahoo  

habs winning again in ranger-ville will be tough. do-able, but won't be easy. sunkist, er lundqvist will be at his best. but you're right, if habs win its all back to square one and its a best of 3 series.

good luck habs

1923-24_team_top.jpg

Edited by L3ftY.
  • Like 1

habs winning again in ranger-ville will be tough. do-able, but won't be easy. sunkist, er lundqvist will be at his best. but you're right, if habs win its all back to square one and its a best of 3 series.

good luck habs

1923-24_team_top.jpg

youre right dude the next game it very ..very important for montreal ...tokarski must be stand up and win this game with all team big performance

go habs go

:dance: