NHL Playoffs Pool 2014

meow

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the final results. Congrats to Matt for his first place!!

Hoping to have more people next year :)

post-13787-0-19922700-1402767697_thumb.png

• Like 2

Thanks Meow for good idea and all hard work what you done!

Congrats for Winner Matt! :)

Maybe we can take somekind pool in regular season too :)

• Like 1

yeah the next years , it wiil be very cooool to make a poool but with the players, not the team ...if someone is able to make that.....that would be amazing.....thx for congratulation  guy see you next years or when a team made a trade, sign a players, coach dismiss          ect........... :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo 

• Like 2

Well for that we need a lot of people (at least 10) or it's not gonna be much fun I think.

And we would need to have a day where we are all online in a group chat and make our picks one after another.

It's possible, if enough people are willing to participate :P

• Like 2

Yeah we can take our own GM team example we can pic 3 forward 2 defence and 1 goalie and we can see who has best forward or defencive man or goalie and its allowed take same player as another member. Example if i take Mikko Koivu, Zach Parise and Saku Koivu and someone take Mikko Koivu aswell then member who take that player earlier take advandage or then if both take Koivu first and he win then its tie. Plus we can calculate all those three player stats together and see winner that way. Or calculate only two best stats together and that way we leave opportunity to injuries and member not lose whole game because one player injured.

We have time to discussion this and simply rules for this summer :)

• Like 1

Yeah we can take our own GM team example we can pic 3 forward 2 defence and 1 goalie and we can see who has best forward or defencive man or goalie and its allowed take same player as another member. Example if i take Mikko Koivu, Zach Parise and Saku Koivu and someone take Mikko Koivu aswell then member who take that player earlier take advandage or then if both take Koivu first and he win then its tie. Plus we can calculate all those three player stats together and see winner that way. Or calculate only two best stats together and that way we leave opportunity to injuries and member not lose whole game because one player injured.

We have time to discussion this and simply rules for this summer :)

I think it would be too easy, Just pick Crosby, Stamkos, Malkin/Getzlaf/Giroux with Keith and Karlsson/Subban and Rask. And if no one gets hurt, you win lol.

I don't mind organizing it, I'm opened to suggestion!

• Like 1

I think it would be too easy, Just pick Crosby, Stamkos, Malkin/Getzlaf/Giroux with Keith and Karlsson/Subban and Rask. And if no one gets hurt, you win lol.

i write my suggestion  in pm in french........tell me what you think abount that     :fixed

• Like 1

Maybe we can take salarycap in our choise that you cant pic Crosby, Stamkos and Malkin etc. :) how about that? :)

• Like 1

Maybe we can take salarycap in our choise that you cant pic Crosby, Stamkos and Malkin etc. :) how about that? :)

my idea is first round you have   4players  and you  most select into this 4 players exp: crosby, malkin ,toew,,Stamkos

in second round same think you have 4 players: kane.gaborik,kopitar.st-louis

they can make the number of round you want...and you can make a round for defense and another for goalies

:fixed

my idea is first round you have   4players  and you  most select into this 4 players exp: crosby, malkin ,toew,,Stamkos

in second round same think you have 4 players: kane.gaborik,kopitar.st-louis

they can make the number of round you want...and you can make a round for defense and another for goalies

:fixed

Yeah its okey if you take one by one. Example order of this season Playoff pool but you can choose who you want. I not want take Crosby, Malkin, Toews or Stamkos. But then we must start that topic at least one month before season because its hard to say when everyone is online.

I think best is if we take salary cap. Then we cant take only star players.

• Like 1