NHL Playoffs Pool 2014

meow

Yeah its okey if you take one by one. Example order of this season Playoff pool but you can choose who you want. I not want take Crosby, Malkin, Toews or Stamkos. But then we must start that topic at least one month before season because its hard to say when everyone is online.

I think best is if we take salary cap. Then we cant take only star players.

no you dont understand me von rantala........exp:first round you have to pick one of them: crosby, malkin ,toew,,Stamkos....but for exemple 3 players can take crosby...another 2 players take  stamkos...ect...

for second rond same think...you have to pick one of the four players...exp;: kane.gaborik,kopitar.st-louis.....but againt  2 guy can take kane and another 3 guy can take st-louis

with this way, all  guy  not need  to be online in the same time   :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo 

no you dont understand me von rantala........exp:first round you have to pick one of them: crosby, malkin ,toew,,Stamkos....but for exemple 3 players can take crosby...another 2 players take  stamkos...ect...

for second rond same think...you have to pick one of the four players...exp;: kane.gaborik,kopitar.st-louis.....but againt  2 guy can take kane and another 3 guy can take st-louis

with this way, all  guy  not need  to be online in the same time   :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo 

I fully understand you mate. But i NOT WANT take Crosby, Malkin, Toews or Stamkos. Thats not fun at all if you cant take your favorite players. I suggest that all can take they dream team but you must follow salary cap (our own salary cap example 20 milj dollar). That way we cant take all best players. We must take someone third liner too or some young rookie.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

I fully understand you mate. But i NOT WANT take Crosby, Malkin, Toews or Stamkos. Thats not fun at all if you cant take your favorite players. I suggest that all can take they dream team but you must follow salary cap (our own salary cap example 20 milj dollar). That way we cant take all best players. We must take someone third liner too or some young rookie.

yeah it a good idea,but a lot  of work for organisation B)  B) 

yeah it a good idea,but a lot  of work for organisation B)

Thats true and im ready do my part of job. :) Maybe one can count Forwards points one count defenders points and one goalie stats :) If i can wish i hope to get goalies. But all is in meow hand because he was first who wanted organize this and i not want steal his idea :)

• Like 1

Thats true and im ready do my part of job. :) Maybe one can count Forwards points one count defenders points and one goalie stats :) If i can wish i hope to get goalies. But all is in meow hand because he was first who wanted organize this and i not want steal his idea :)

me too ...i am ready to do my part of job.... :cheers 

• Like 1

lol trust me , you don't want to calculate points manually. we should use a free online pool or something.

We could do it with the salary cap and pick up 18 players and 2 goalies, with maybe a couple of backups.

But again, we need more than 3 ppl :P

• Like 2

lol trust me , you don't want to calculate points manually. we should use a free online pool or something.

We could do it with the salary cap and pick up 18 players and 2 goalies, with maybe a couple of backups.

But again, we need more than 3 ppl :P

You know any of sites? We can count TC in ? and La Kings Fan?? D..X you in too? Plus Lefty :) and all anothers you are more than welcome too. I will send PM after we set our rules and we have all info what needed )

• Like 1

same here i'm in, and whatever help you need to organize it let me know. maybe have some kind of monetary prize for the wiener...

781908_66bf_625x1000.jpg

• Like 3