silent1/hardcore - Map Suggestions

rtcwet

Still mentioning the same ol' boring maps I see ........   Troop Train - Great map - battling side by side on  2 moving trains !!!!!!  & more capture the flag (ctf) maps.  Should add to both Silent #1 and Hardcore .......

M - FORCE -=>))) - -

• 3 weeks later...

I say just put the basic 6 in rotation on HC. it would be nice if FA could turn SW off put a password on the srim server and we start running a server kinda like the SNL use to be if anyone remembers/or were good enough to be invited to play there. Its easy to switch it out. I remember we could vote on thw server config to use and stuff.

Im just throwing a bone out there

• 3 months later...

I dont want to bump this topic but, we need some fresh new maps on Silent1. :D

Like;

Desert Rats, looks really fun according too the screenshots. :)

FA Base

MLB Temple

Stargate center

Thanks! :)

Problem at silent is that regardless of so many maps being at the cycle, there's a couple that are being voted over and over and over and over again, so i don't really see a need for a new maps to be added when at the fact players alone isolate most of the maps out by not voting for it. I can't recon last time i saw ice being played on it, probably a year ago or smth, so instead of calling for new maps, ppl should rather vote for different maps that are already at the list of available maps instead of adding even more unplayable maps that will be played once per month or so.

• Like 1

Suggestion for silent : replace the 30min oasis version with the 15min version. (maybe extendible after blowing the old city wall)  

Reason: It takes ages, and is usually a complete 30min of playtime on oasis which results in massive campfests and become boring after , say, the first 10 min. 

• 2 years later...