Last ET party 2013

Maximo Decimo

No server is not full! Strange that its redirecting you another server.

Thank you for great event, big thank you for our host Maximo Decimo!!

EDIT: Are you try run pk3 cleaner that maybe help AcidParadox

Edited by von Rantala

First of all, i want to give an apologies to everyone because i could not enter since the very begining. Also, i had an unusual situation (real life) that kept me out of the house for more than 4 hours. I planned to stay all day in home to supervise the event but i couldnt. My apologies.

Second, i could not have do anything without your cooperation. So the big thanks is for all of you. I also want to thanks Tonka, Redbaird and Jhonny Shinobi, who helped me during the event :)

Also, i received some comments about the the absence of some commands like !knifewar, !pistolwar or !headshotonly, but seems the main problem is the mod. I checked some commands avaliable for Silent mod and i couldnt find those commands. Probably, in a future, silent mod can have those commands to make it better and has some more gamestyle variations.

Im glad you guys enjoy it and for sure, in the future, organize another one, much better than this one. I will do my best to improve it. Game is over.....for today. We will see the next year what hold of us.

• Like 9

First of all, i want to give an apologies to everyone because...

I'm sure that the most (and the only) improtant is the fact, that we all (or at least most of us) really had a great fun. "And nothing else matters." Thank you for exciting time.

• Like 1

Thanks for providing some fun for the day and a chance for some of the F|Amily to meet each other.. then kill each other. Some other options would be nice for the !wars but not essential for fun. 

A big THANK YOU!!! to Maximo. Thanks to the admins that helped out today keeping things going for Maximo while he was out, couldn't have been fun otherwise. Hope all is ok as well for you Maximo.

I had fun for the few hours I played. Got better with the panzer.....LOL. I sucked. I got a few knife sprees though.

post-10446-0-54281700-1388370216_thumb.jpg

post-10446-0-90976100-1388370204_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

At the end I could be there for a while late at night, but that little bit was pretty good :) Though I want to report abuse of admin by Tonka, on Gengis request, Tonka was abusing the mute and unmute command on me :bheart

Edited by Tonka
!mute Nani
  • Like 3

Was playing a bit, was fun. Silent seems missing those diff weapon limitations. Maybe nextime should run it on nq based (NQ2?) cause in nq those commands works. Thx for those who played and those who make it possible :)

Masa_1964

Thanks guys n gals for the fun yesterday, even though I had a blast (quite literally on Panzawar :D) I still suck at this game and I'm a   :noob  :embrass

I also want to thanks Tonka, Redbaird and Jhonny Shinobi, who helped me during the event

I was glad to help, we had fun :)

At the end I could be there for a while late at night, but that little bit was pretty good :) Though I want to report abuse of admin by Tonka, on Gengis request, Tonka was abusing the mute and unmute command on me :bheart

Always a pleasure seeing you Nani, I don't know WHY you were so quiet though :D