Last movie what you see!!

von Rantala

I watched Iron Man 3 yesterday, i know..late lol. Since I screwed up last time, I'mma redo this lol.

Iron Man Three (2013) IMDB Link

My Plus list

+ Awesome action, just like Iron Man 1/2

+ Comedy

+ Great graphics

+ Follows storyline from Iron Man 1/2 and The Avengers very well

Miinus list

- Same old suit runs out of energy, seems like he can't keep his suits charged up in any of the movies

- It is a long movie, generally I don't mind but there were a couple of slow parts in this movie

My Rating 8.5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CzoSeClcw0

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 1

Just watched hunger games : catching fire in the cinema a couple of days ago. Thought it was pretty good. I'd give it a 9/10.

Edited by HS*CheepHeep
  • Like 1

Watched unknown (2011) yesterday with my GF. 

Just watched hunger games : catching fire in the cinema a couple of days ago. Thought it was pretty good. I'd give it an 9/10.

Yep pretty good movie for sure!

:agree  But still in the cinema in your country? Here is already selling the dvd a long time

Came out on the 22nd but my brother was in the middle of doing his GCSE's equivalent. So we went to watch it a few days later.

LOL in malaysia, LOT of pirated dvds. It'd be out on dvd during the first showings on the cinema lol. I'm sure theres a law that prohibits it but even the police buy them because the original dvds are way overpriced...

When did it come out on cinema in your country?

Pleas follow to rules when you post messages in this topic. You can talk with PM. Post here only last movie what you see ratings. Thank you for all movie posts.

Saw 2 (2005) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0432348/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Genre: Horror

See this movie about 8-10 time

Plus list!

+ Amanda (Shawnee Smith)  is my all time favorite character (Saw Serie) and in this movie she doing very good acting performance

+ John/Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) was very good in this movie

+ After so many views its still interesting

+ Ending was good again!

+ Second favorite Saw movie!

Minus list!

- Need maybe one or two more game.

- Only one scary trick in main game (Obi)

And in the end i want say that movie is my second favorite Saw movie because Amanda has so big role in this movie. Amanda is my favorite character in all Saw movies. Main game was good too but not so scary. Only one trick in main game was scary. If i rate only main game i say that its place 4 in main game favorite list but because Shawnee Smith (Amanda) good acting performance and role its raise my overall rating.

My Rating is 8

Topic closed because some not know how to follow rules! Im so sad!

EDIT: I will open this topic again. And create new topic tomorrow where i add my movie ratings.

Edited by von Rantala