Last movie what you see!!

von Rantala

No need to open a new topic brah. Just keep this one going. Sometimes shit gets off track, but it's still a good thread regardless.

For me, I watched Evil Dead last night.

EFFIN BADASS. Dude. The Evil Dead Trilogy is my favorite series and this definitely is right up there. 9/10

This is the movie that Raimi should have made. it's nice to see, that with all this new money, he can actually make his dream come true.

Creepy as hell. More horrifying than the first movie.

The blood effects! AWESOME. It's a total Raimi thing with over the top blood spatter.

Negatives for me:

No Bruce Campbell. The dude sells these movies. Looking forward to when Ash meets this new chick.

Some of the 'gore' scenes were a little muffed up. Needle to the face was not cool.

Easily the ebst Horror movie I've seen in 2013, the conjuring a close second.

• Like 1

Thank you Sid for you movie rating. I will someday watch Evil Dead because you rating get me interested that movie.

Saw III (2006) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489270/?ref_=nv_sr_6

I see this movie about 8-10 time

Plus List

+ I always wait this movie when watching  Saw 1 and Saw 2 because this is my favorite Saw movie

+ Shawnee Smith (Amanda) big role

+ Good Games

+ Reveal past games

+ Still good movie after so many views

+ Good acting performance from Angus Macfadyen (Jeff)

Minus List

- Not so realistic surgery

In the end. This is my favorite Saw movie because my favorite character in this serie is Amanda and she has big role in this movie. Shawnee Smith is one of my favorite actress t oo. Main Game is my favorite or second favorite Main Game in this serie (hard to say is this first or second in my favorite main game list) Macfadyen doing good job to acting Jeff. Main Game is credible. Scariest trick was Tim and Danica.

My Rating Is 9

PS. I will be very happy if i see you movie ratings too. If you want answer someone else rating, please remember add you own rating and your arguments. This topic is spam section because i add my movie rating everyday. I really appreciate if we keep our replies in subject. Thank You my FAmily!

Christmas Vacation (1989) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097958/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_60

Genre: Comedy

See this movie first time!

Plus List

+ Funniest movie what i watched at long long time

+ Chevy Chase (Clark) acting performance

+ Juliette Lewis (Audrey) was very good too. (One of my favorite actress)

+ You get good Christmas mood when watch movie so its very good Christmas movie and its family movie too!

+ 20 year old movie is still like new.

+ Christmas Music

Minus List

- Even movie is good and very funny something missing that its not go to my favorite all time list and that i can give biggest rating.

In the end. Was little bit hard to find minus in this movie, because movie was very funny. Its not go my all time top 10 movie list but it will go my top 10 comedy list. Maybe in second view its not so good movie anymore. When i say my favorite all time movie i watched them many time, movie must be good in second view too not only first view. After movie i was very happy and still when i think about this movie i get happy feeling. Movie show our dream Christmas when whole family is together. Juliette Lewis was young in this but she doing very good job and show in young age why she is so good actress.

My Rating Is 8

PS. I will be very happy if i see you movie ratings too. If you want answer someone else rating, please remember add you own rating and your arguments. This topic is spam section because i add my movie rating everyday. I really appreciate if we keep our replies in subject. Thank You my FAmily!

Saw IV (2007) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0890870/?ref_=nv_sr_4

Genre: Horror

See this movie about 5 time

Plus List

+ Tell story why John become Jigsaw

+ Tobin Bell (Jigsaw)

Minus List

- Disappointment after good third Saw movie

- Intercept games just when come scariest moment in the Game. I really hate that. First Saw movie what do that. Spoil all horror of those games.

- Jill Tuck

- Only one scary game and that was spoil because intercept.

In the end. So not much of plus on this movie. Was big disappointment after good third movie. Only reason to watch this movie is that i not remember all what happen to this movie and when i watch next Saw movie i not want miss anything. Biggest plus in this movie is that movie tell how John to become Jigsaw. And that is only good in this movie and that improve my rating a lot. Movie tell that story realistic. And that story is second reason to watch movie. Scariest game was Brenda. What they ruin when they middle of game start show something else, and then continue to game. Bad mistake.

My Rating is 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz_DlzcKUC8

Saw V (2008) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132626/?ref_=nv_sr_5

Genre: Horror, Mystery

See this movie now about 5 time

Plus List

+ Tell in past games. Tell why and how games are done

+ Julie Benz (Brit)

+ Two game are good and scary

+ Games are still realistic

Minus List

- I not like that Mark Hoffman who is Jigsaw inheritor, he is boring character.

- Ballpoint pen survival

- Jill is another character which i not like in this Saw serie.

In the end. Movie is a lot better than Saw IV but not best Saw movie. Main Game is not bad but not good neither. Main theme in movie is how Mark Hoffman meet Jigsaw and how he came to inheritor of Jigsaw. Because i just not like Hoffman, my movie theme was watch to main game. Couple last games was scariest. So best come to end as usually in Saw movies. I like that game is still realistic and thats why they are scary too.

My Rating is 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkKB-dSMNw

The Babysitters (2007) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796302/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Genre: Drama

See this movie first time

Plus List

+ Louisa Krause (Brenda) John Leguizamo (Michael) Katherine Waterston (Shirley) All done good acting performance in this movie

Minus List

- Give unrealistic description. Movie main theme was that all men want underage girls and that girls want f*** every man if man give small amount money

- Nothing happen in this movie. So its very boring movie

In the end. Yes i watch two movie yesterday! As you see not so much plus or minus in this movie. Reason is that movie is very boring. Nothing happen in movie, you just wait when its over and if end save this movie. Only good thing in this movie is actors they doing good job and thats was reason why i keep watching this movie in the end and reason that movie not get worst rating. Movie give stupid imagine in men's and women's. Yes some are ready to lay underages (17 year) even that they have allmost same age child them self. But that is unrealistic that so many friends ready to do that, and how happy they all are (girls and men's). Not my first "call girl" movie what i see but was worst.

My Rating is 5

Thank you Octane and Malibuz0r for your movie ratings. Not see Olympus has Fallen. But i will watch because you give so good rating and 127 hour was good movie. See that movie couple time already. Maybe i watch that someday again and add my ratings too.

Saw VI (2009) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1233227/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Genre: Horror, Mystery

See this movie now about 4-5 time

Plus List

+ Best main game

+ Show more Jigsaw history

+ All most every game was scary

Minus List

- Earlier movies show that John ask to Jill to leave him alone . And now they was friends again.

- Not good idea to do two game sametime when its time to grand finale

- Jill (Betsy Russel) and Hoffman (Costas Mandylor)

In the end. I say this is my second favorite Saw movie and why. Because my favorite character Amanda is back and main game was best in this series. Was suprising to see that they still invent good game after so many series. Main game was scary and scariest game is not to easy say now. So i say two scariest game and they are maze game and spinner game. Movie end was small disappointment and that story follow too much Jill relationship to Jigsaw. But i say this is good movie.

My Rating is 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMUv3wsbET8

One Day (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1563738/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_9

Genre: Drama, Romance

I see this movie first time.

Plus List

+ Show that real love wait

+ Jim Sturgess done powerful and great acting performance

+ Good Actors

+ Good Life story (Not a true story) Life story is my favorite movie genre

+ Movie is touching and get you smile and laugh when watching movie

Minus List

- Makeup was poor. Dexter (Jim Sturgess) look like he is 25 year when in story he was over 40 year.

- Skipped years

In the end. Movie theme is that its show only one day in year (15. July) every year start from 1988->. Yes in idea is good but its not easy to follow to story when its show only one day in the year and sometimes its skip some years and that was big minus. Why skip some years. Movie was not too long (107 min) And when its show only one day in year you miss so much what happened outside on those 364 days. But its show very well how people can change in one year and you see that change better when its show only one day in year. So its good thing too not only bad. I love life story movies. You can see people life and what life can give you and when you love its give you so much. I always hate if movie not show story in the end and thats why i was happy that this movie show story propely in the end and not leave this unfinished. Jim Sturgess doing great job. Was best movie from he what i see. I will come watch this movie again someday because it was so good movie.

My Rating is 8

Moonrise Kingdom (2012) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1748122/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy

See this movie now first time!

Plust list

+ Good actors

+ Jared Gilman (Sam) great acting performance

Minus List

- First 30 min was very boring

- Not my movie style

- I hate that The Narrator guy

- Only one moment what was funny and movie should be comedy

In the end. Yes i know that movie get many good ratings elsewhere but i almos quit movie in 30 min mark, because its so boring, but then i decide that i give 15 min more and then go sleep and after 35 min mark movie came life. I know that some of you members will like this movie but in my taste its too slow movie, and humor not in my taste neither. But after 35 min movie came life and after 35 min come moments what i like too. It was fun to follow so young love story. Main theme in this movie was that love story of Suzy and Sam. And i think its more family and children movie. Jared Gilman (Sam) was doing good acting performance. In movie you can see big stars as Bruce Willis (my second in favorite actors list), Edward Norton (Yeah my favorite actors too), Tilda Swinton, Bill Murray and Frances McDormand. But they do only above to mark roles.

My Rating is 5

And i promised earlier that i will put all saw movies in my standinglist after i watched them. As you see i not rating Saw VII because i will not watch that. It was so big disappointment that i not want watch that again and ruin good Saw series. So here come my list of saw movies.

1. Saw III    My rating was 9

2. Saw VI   My rating was 8

3. Saw II     My rating was 8

4. Saw V    My rating was 7

5. Saw I     My rating was 7

6. Saw IV   My rating was 6

7. Saw VII  My rating will be 4

just got done watching frozen  it was as good as Lion King really good family movie i give it a rating of 10 out of 10 stars 

World War Z (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816711/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Genre: Horror, Action

See movie now first time

Plus List!

+ Brad Pitt never disappoint

+ Good special effects

- Short presentation

Minus List!

- Airplane scene

- Not scary

- Too predictable

- They speak so fast (same time) that was not easy to follow story

In the end. I like survival movies this is not best but not neither worst survival movie what i see. I think best survival movie is Blindness. But back in this movie. Brad Pitt was good in this movie and save this movie. Movie was little bit boring and too predictable. Actors speak fast or many actor speak same time so its not easy to follow movie when you must try same time read subtitles or translate in mind what they mean/speak. Special effects was good and short presentation was plus too. When not need to wait first 30 min that people realise that zombies try to kill you is always good thing in zombie movies. But in the end movie was little disappointment.

My Rating is 6

Kill the Irishman (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1416801/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Genre: True Story, Action, Crime

See this movie now 3 time

Plus List

+ Vincent D'Onofrio Good acting performance

+ Ray Stevenson Good acting performance

+ Interesting life story

+ Powerful friendship

Minus List

- Maybe they could show more childhood

In the end. I not find a lot minus because movie was very good. Life story movies are always most interesting movies in my mind. D'Onofrio do great acting performance. He was best actor in this movie. He is my all time favorite actors too but in this movie he was great again! Stevenson doing good job too in main role. Story was interesting. This view was my third time when i watch this movie and still its good and still i give same rating than after my first view. Movie tell story of Danny Greene who mafia try to kill.

My Rating is 9

White house down

8.5/10

Good movie, near same story line. Olympus has fallen was korean overtake. White house down was a inside job by secret service.

Both movies were about saving the president.

• Like 1