+ They use very well Irwin Goodman's Music in this movie

+ Väiski (actor Esko Nikkari) big finnish persona

+ So many good quatations

+ Touching

+ Martti Suosalo, Ilkka Koivula

+ Vexi Salmi

Minus List

- Too short movie 102 min

In the end. This movie tell true story one of our biggest singer in finnish history. Irwin Goodman (real name Antti Hammarberg) was big protest singer here Finland in 1962-1991. Irwin is one of my all time favorite singer and when they make movie of him i was very happy and movie was not disappointment. This is my top 3 in Finnish movies list. Movie execution was realistic and movie show how hard can be artist life. How tax office two time take Irwin home and compulsory auctions his home. Irwin has his own alcoholic problems. Here Finland drugs its not so common. But its common that finnish artist use a lot alcohol (past not so common anymore). In movie you can hear Irwin's songs. You can see how good friends Vexi was. Vexi was make lyrics in Irwin's songs. I recomment this movie for every finnish people. This is movie what must watch. Here link where you can read more to Irwin Goodman i recomment to check this link. :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Goodman

My Rating is 9

Sorry but not find trailer but this is best scene on movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTCe4eeEX4

Irwin Goodman drive car and his song play in radio. Daam now come troubles. Hide the bottle. 00:00-0:23

Then start my favorite scene of movie 00:47 to end of this clip and i try translate as good as i can. Maybe some finnish members fix my errors if need.

Police: Hey move your truck its hinder to traffic

Väiski: Tsot tsot. Tirlittan went to the market tirlittan stole, take tirlittan down its still free

Police: Move that car immediately

Väiski: Tirlittan da tirlittan

Police: Are you drung, because you talking so strangely

Väiski: Noo, not yet   Hamppari (nickname) perkele (swearword) long time no see. This must be celebrate. Take Swig!

Police: Hey hey. What is this. Drunk drivers

Väiski: No noo now we just uncork bottle. Noo noo we drive when we are smashed. Take more!

Police Move that car immediately

Väiski: Are you crazy. i not drunk driving. Some can call police. There is key if you bother to move truck!

Edited by von Rantala

Svinalängorna (Sovinto) (2010) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1437366/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Genre: Drama

Saw this now second time

Plus List

+ Many good actor performances

+ Nice to hear Finnish language too

+ Noomi Rapace

+ Touching movie

Minus list

- I wait that Leena (Noomi Rapace) use finnish language too, but not use.

In  the end. So this movie is Finnish and Swedish mutual projeckt. Is based on the Finnish writer Susanna Alakoski book call Sikalat. Movie is not true story. But movie tell story finnish immigrant family what try live to new country (Sweden). Not take long that alcohol take big role in movie and how that kuningas alkoholi as we here finland call (king alcohol) can ruin family life and how its affect more child than person who use alcohol. Movie is time to time very hard to watch. You can feel that agony and fear what those childs experience. Movie main language is Sweden and you can here Finnish only 5-8 time in movie. Movie show very realistic that alcohol negative side. Main character is Leena. Movie show Leena childhood and current situation where she is adult. Movie is very touching. Actors doing great job! Movie main theme is alcohol and forgiveness!

My Rating is 8

PS. I will be very happy if i see you movie ratings too. If you want answer someone else rating, please remember add you own rating and your arguments. This topic is spam section because i add my movie rating everyday. I really appreciate if we keep our replies in subject. Thank You my FAmily!

Public Enemies (2009) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152836/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Genre: Biography, Action, Crime

I saw this movie now third time

Plus List!

+ Johnny Depp doing great acting performance

+ Christian Bale doin great acting performance as well

+ Very Interesting

+ Not too short and too long neither

+ Costumes and Cars

Minus List!

- Usually after crime story what is true story you start thinking how much they colour those main characters and what happened.

In the end. Movie was good and not so easy to find minus. Yes after this movie you start litte bit thinking how much they colour those main characters and real events (its normal thinking that in true story movie nothing disrespectful). But its not bother you so much. After movie you want believe that movie show realistic what happened. Johnny Depp and Christian Bale who both are my favorite actors, doing very good job in this movie. Costumes was beautiful and Cars too ofcourse. Movie follow John Dillinger's (Johnny Depp) life after he get out prison 1933. Movie follow also Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale) attemps to catch Dillinger and his "gang". And Dillinger and his lover Billie Frechette (Marion Cotillard) love story. Movie was very good and interesting. I think movie is more importand on the USA people than European people, maybe its here (European) more movie and in USA more biography because its not touch us so much.

My Rating is 8

PS. Ooh and im sorry with my bad english. I start publish my movie reviews because i love movies and want share my hobby with you and that my english come better. Its take about 30-45 min do one movie review. I have dyslexia so i do a lot mistakes when i use my own language (finnish) too so its not suprise that i do mistakes in my second language too. I never learn English in school i learned in here and my own. I past mendatory English test in school because i get extra help because i have that dyslexia.

Rat Race (2001) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250687/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Genre: Comedy, Adventure

Saw this movie now first time

Plus List.

+ One maybe funniest scene what i never saw

+ Entertaining

+ Very Funny movie

+ Jon Lovitz

Minus List

- Maybe worst movie introduce what i saw

- Maybe too predictable

- Many actors was small disappoinment

In the end. Movie was very funny and im sure it will be fun when i will watch movie again someday. Movie have couple very funny moments and one maybe funniest what i see long long time and maybe funnies of all time. Barbie museum was legendary. Jon Lovitz was only what doing very good job. Many "big name" actors was small disappoinment. Movie main theme was that number of characters start race what price is 2 million dollar and in the trip you can see many funny blunder. This is family movie so good watch in christmas time. If you want/like watch comedy dont miss this movie!

My Rating is 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2gkAke_Zkk

Cherry (2010) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1315350/?ref_=nv_sr_5

Genre: Drama, Comedy

Saw this now first time!

Plust List

+ Very Interesting story

+ Good acting for all actors

Minus List

- Not so funny (as you wait in comedy)

- Too short

- Not use real age actors

In the end. Interesting and good story raise a lot of my overal rating. Actors doing very good job. You cant pick only one who doing good job because so many doing good acting performance. I not like that 20 year old Biritt Robertson acting 14 year old girl. Its not so big different when 24 year old Kyle Gallner role character is 17 year old boy but when adult acting child its never good. Movie tell story how Aaron (Kyle Gallner) fall in love older student Linda (Laura Allen) in school and Linda daughter Bett (Britt Robertson) fall in love Aaron. Movie tell good story of that love not watch age but you have always know your resbonsibilitys. Even that i have now one minus more than plus i give this movie good rating because so interesting story and good actors.

My Ratings is 8

Wolf Creek (2005) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416315/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Genre: Horror

I saw this now first time

Plus List!

+ Thrilling end

Minus List!

- Very slow movie so its boring in my taste

- Actors

In the end. Movie was based in true events. Movie was very slow, but usually you continue watch horrors movies in the end, even that they are boring in the beginning, because you wait thrilling and scary end. Yes movie end was thrilling but not so scarry. Actors not doing good job in this movie. You cant identify with characters. Movie main theme was that three tourist is tour in Australia. When they car broken and stranger help them. But they not get help what they want and they must fight they life!

My Rating is 5

My list what i review here site!

# Movie Name             Rating

1. The Lone Ranger     9,5

2. Rentun Ruusu           9

3. Kill the Irishman         9

4. The Whistleblower     9

5. Saw III                        9

6. Häjyt                          8

7. One Day                    8

8. Cherry                       8

9. Bully                          8

10. Public Enemies        8

11. Funny Game U.S.    8

12. The Crow                8

13. Christmas Vacation 8

14. Saw II                      8

15. Svinalängorna        8

Wild Bill (1995) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114938/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Genre: Biography, Western

Saw this now second time

Plus List

+ Jeff Bridges (James Butler Hickok)

Miinus List

- Huge disappointment

- So so big potential and they do only 98 min movie.

- Not even tell true story of legend.

- Movie only purpose is make money and they use legend name for that purpose and that i really hate

- What Charlie Utter is Carlie Price

- Very booring movie. And i mean movie not Wild Bill real life.

- I waited that i see more Deadwood legend's

In the end. I saw this movie now second time but i not first remember that i already saw this movie. I was child when i last time watched this movie. Only plus in this movie was that Jeff Bridges doing good job when he was Wild Bill Hickoc. Movie has so big potential, because its tell story of big wild west legend James Butler Hickoc. But in end you see that movie only purpose was make money and not care of facts. When you make movie to someone life you cant make that in only 98 min. Okey start of movie was okey and its show true events too. Even historian not know all events in Wild Bill life. But that main event in movie was that, how Wild Bill die and in that they not follow true events at all. I just so angry when they try make money of someone name. Even Wild Bill best friend was fiction in this movie. Charlie Utter (also known as Colorado Charlie) was british Charlie Price and he was narrator. Deadwood was main city in this movie and big Deadwood tv-serie fan i wait that i see Seth Bullock and Al Swearengen too. But no, one disappointment more. After movie i was angry because they ruin this movie. I think that movie cant ruin anyone reputation. Some maybe believe what they see in movie, yes me too when i was child. I was think that my big childhood hero John McClane (Bruce Willis in Die Hards movies) was real person when i was child. :lol

Ratings 4 remember i give raiting to this movie not Wild Bill Hickock life!

• Like 1

Would You Rather (2012) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1999995/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Genre: Thriller, Horror

I saw this now first time

Plus List

+ Some moments are very thrilling

+ Thrilling and scary

+ Lambrick (Jeffrey Combs)

+ Good actors performances

+ Realistic

+ Not slow horror movie

Minus List

- First game maybe too long when movie is so short

- Potential to one game more and 10-15 min longer.

In the end. I liked this movie. No boring moments and plot run fine. Movie is very thrilling time to time and you can almost feel what they feel. No big name actors as we not usually not see big names on horror movies. But couple well know actors and all actors doing great job. But my favorite character was Shepard Lambrick (Jeffrey Combs) he was great and you can little bit laugh too when watch his role. I think this movie is more thriller than horror. Movie main plot was that main character Iris (Brittany Snow) get opportunity participate game and Lambrich family take care winners all problems and give a lot of money for winner. Game main theme was that everyone has choise with A or B option. If you not choose you are eliminated. Options are not easy and they usually include pain. I think first game was too long because movie is only 93 min and i see that they have potential add one game more and maybe 10-15 min more in movie.

Next week i maybe add only couple ratings. Because i maybe will watch couple mini series. But after i watched those mini series i will add ratings on those.

My Rating is 7,5

PS. I will be very happy if i see you movie ratings too. If you want answer someone else rating, please remember add you own rating and your arguments. This topic is spam section because i add my movie rating everyday. I really appreciate if we keep our replies in subject. Thank You my F|Amily!

Napoléon (TV Mini-Series 2002) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0253839/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Genre: Biography

Language: English

I saw this now about 8 time

Plus List

+ Very very interesting

+ Realistic execution

+ John Malkovich was great

+ Heino Frech was very good

+ Christian Clavier was very successfully as Napoleon

+ My second favorite tv mini serie

+ Beuatiful costumes

+ All actors doing very good job

+ Couple funny moments too

+ Music

Minus List

- Maybe they could show more what all Napoléon done out side war's e.g. new Cod Civil (Napoleonic Code) How i he organize  France school system

In the end. This my second favorite TV mini series. Running time is 380 min. I usually watch this in three or four days. I think that this is serie what must see. This movie include so much important real events and information. Even that running time is 380 movie is not boring. Usually when biography is longer than 3 hour it is usually boring, but this movie was interesting all the way and when movie end you hope that you see little bit more. Story was great and movie was loyal to real events, what is most important when you doing biography. Actors was great. John Malkovich (Talleyrand) was incredibly good. Heino Frech (Marquis de Caulaincourt) was very good and Clavier played Napoleon succesfully. Even that all actors doing great job those three doing so good job that they earn extra mention. I watch at leas once in year this serie because its so interesting every time. You can learn so much history when watch this movie. So only minus is that maybe they could do this movie little bit longer and add those important things what Napoleon made. e.g. New Cod Civil, part of those codes is still used many currents countries, and how Napoleon rebuild France new school system. But its not big minus they just cant show everything. One what i hate if some do biography in wrong language. But i fully understand if they use "wrong" language because they want educate people. Like this Tv Mini Serie and like Uprising (movie). But always get extra points if they do movie in right language like Der Untergang. But what i cant tolerate if they change language only because movie makers think that movie sell better if its done in english language like The Reader (not biography but happens in Germany)

My Rating is 10

• Like 1

Bad Boys II (2003) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0172156/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime

I saw this now 4-5 time

Plus List!

+ Couple very funny moments

+ Good Action movie

+ Good Actors

+ Interesting

Minus List

- Too many disputes with Marcus (Martin Lawrence) and Mike (Will Smith)

- Stupid close-ups

Couple very busy days so i have no time to review my ratings. In the end i add my rating anothers movies i watched. And this was best so i review this.

In the end. I like this movie more than Bad Boys one (review is page 4) But my friend who was visit when we watch this movie like more Bad Boys one! Main theme in this movie is that Marcus (Martin Lawrence) and Mike (Will Smith) try catch drug dealer and when they try catch bad guys we can see car chace, funny messing, shooting and debates. They take too many disputes Marcus vs. Mike in this movie and couple very stupid close-up filming. But you can see many good actors and acting performance in this movie. One of my favorite actors Peter Stormare doing again very good job. Jordi Mollà doing very good job too as main actors Martin Lawrence and Will Smith. Movie is interesting so no boring moments. Couple very funny moments what still laughing after 4 earlier review.

My Rating 8

Quick Ratings

Daddy Day Care

Two Biggest Plus

+ Child actors

+ Jeff Garlin was funny

Two Biggest Minus

- Not so funny

- Too predictable

My Rating 6

Cheaper by the Dozen

Two Biggest Plus

+ Child actors

+ Aston Kutcher

Two Biggest Minus

- Not so funny

- This movie was too predictable too

My rating 6

• Like 1

Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1883092/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Genre: Tv Mini-Series, Drama, History, War

Running time 270 min (6 episode)

Language: German, Polish

Plus List

+ They use true language (German and Polish)

+ Touching

+ Interesting

+ Good Acting performances from all main Actors

+ You can see war in german view

+ Tell five diffent story so you can see what life was when was war in view of civilian, nurse, soldier, lieutenant and german Jewish

Minus List

- After movie you think what happen some of support characters

- Movie skip over a lot of months

In the end. This kind movie are usually my favorites movies, when they respect true language and not change that in english only because its sell better. I love German language, i think its most beautiful language in the world and i always try watch all German war movies what they sell here Finland because i love History. I read a lot of history and WWII. So when i start watch this movie i was so big expectations and serie not disappoint me. Serie main theme is that serie follow five main characters in World War II. Those five are friends from Berlin. Story tell well how war can rip all apart. Charlotte is voluntary nurse and she is love to Wilhelm who was German lieutenant and he is narrator too and older brother of Friedhelm who is German soldier. Greta who is singer and Viktor who is german Jewish. Greta and Viktor are couple.

My Rating is 9+

• Like 1

A Perfect Murder (1998) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120787/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Genre: Thriller

Running time 107 min, Language: English

I saw this now first time!

Plus List

+ Very thrilling sometimes

+ Gwyneth Paltrow

+ Not slow movie

Minus List

- Couple boring moment

- You will not watch this movie again

- Where is that Perfect murder?

In the end. Movie was two-parted. Couple very thrilling moment but couple very boring moment too. I usually not watch thrillers because i not like that genre so much. But this was not slow thriller movie so i watched this in the end. Gwyneth Paltrow was only actor what i think do good acting performance in this movie. I will not watch this movie again because now i know what will happen in end and that was only reason to continue to watch movie in first time. Those couple thrilling moment was very thrilling and those  couple boring moments was very boring. This movie was so neutral that i have nothing to say in this movie.

My Rating is 6

sorry for poor quality

Quick Rating

Big Stan (2007) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0490086/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Genre: Action, Comedy

Running time: 105 min Language: English

Three biggest plus

+ Interesting (good story)

+ Funny

+ Jennifer Morrison

Two Biggest minus

- Rob Schneider was not so good (Main actor)

- Sometime extravagant (finnish yliampuva not sure how to translate)

My Rating 7

Pitch Black (2000) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134847/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

Running time: 109 min Language: English

I saw this movie about 8 time now.

Plus List

+ Vin Diesel was great

+ Black Humor

+ Very good action movie

+ Thrilling

Minus List

- Potential was to make little bit longer movie

- Cole Hauser (Johns) is good actor but in this movie he was not good.

In the end. Riddick is my favorite "hero" character. I think Vin Diesel make Riddick so good. He are great when he play Riddick. Second Riddick movie is my all time favorite Sci-Fi movie and my all time favorite action movie. I like this first movie too what called Pitch Black. I love that black humor what Riddick quip in this movie. Its good that Vin Diesel like acting Riddick and you can see that when you watch movie. Because this is so good movie you want see more, that why i put that in minus, because i see that movie has potential to be 2 hour movie. Cole Hauser who was William J. Johns in this movie was boring. He is good actor but in this movie he fail. Movie main theme is that spaceship must do emergency landing on the deserted planet, and emergency landing survivors are first thankful that they survival, but then they get to know why planed is deserted and start battle of life. I will watch The Chronicles of Riddick today and new Riddick movie to tuesday. I not see that new Riddick movie yet. I will not come servers or site tomorrow so i will released both of my ratings wednesday!

My Ratings 9

"Richard B. Riddick escaped convict, Murderer" best introduce ever!

PS. I will be very happy if i see you movie ratings too. If you want answer someone else rating, please remember add you own rating and your arguments. This topic is spam section because i add my movie rating everyday. I really appreciate if we keep our replies in subject. Thank You my F|Amily!

• Like 1

Oblivion

Not much of a Tom Cruise guy but I liked this movie.  Lots of action and great graphic work.  Whoever did the filming of the flying scenes must have

built a rotor camera mount in order to get the impression of gravity weighing on them.  I liked how the two female leads weren't over the top gorgeous

and acting like tough guys all the time.