Last movie what you see!!

von Rantala

Thank you Octane your rating. And i watched White house down trailer and will buy movie when its come market and then i send my rating :)

The Whistleblower (2010) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0896872/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8

Genre: Biography, Crime, Drama

I see this first time

Plus list

+ Show well current Human trafficking

+ Touching

+ It will get you start thinking how some can tyrannize woman and world not really try to stop that.

Minus list

- men's brutality

- How all close they eyes

In the end. I am watched many human trafficking movies and this is made very well. Movie is hard to watch because its so sad sometime. I am support of social equality and i hate when men tyrannize women. Movie tell how after Bosnian War human trafficking raise in Bosnia and how peecekeeping forces was doing crimes and how everyone close they eyes. Only couple people was ready to start help those girls. One of those couple helper was Kathryn Bolkovac.

My Rating is 9

• Like 1

Thank you Malibuzor your ratings. Yes i see those Lord of Rings movies too. In first movie i give 8/10 second i give 8/10 and third i give 8/10 too. Was very good movies. Many years when i last time see those movies.

The Lone Ranger (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1210819/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Genre: Western, Action, Comedy, Adventure

I see this movie now first time

+ Funniest movie then The Hangover (2009)

+ Johnny Depp was amazing again. Best actor performance what i see 2013 made movies!! Oscar!!!!

+ Best movie what is made 2013

+ Best Western movie long long long time

+ Music

+ Makeup

+ Story

+ Many good acting performance from many good actors

In the end. I not find any minus on this movie. This was my first Lone Ranger movie what i see, so i cant compare older Lone Ranger movies and this one. This is my second in all time comedy movie favorite list after first The Hangover movie. But this is not only comedy movie! Sometimes go long time, before come funny moment again. And i know comedy is most "own style" movie genre. Meaning that we all like different humor. So what is funny for me not maybe funny for you. This is top of my western movies too. And its my favorite Adventure movie. This movie is not only one genre movie. Johnny Depp was amazing again. Depp is one of my all time favorite actors. Maybe 3 in my list. But i think he is best actor in world now. He doing so great acting performance. e.g. Pirates of the Carribbean saga, Public Enemies, Sweeney Todd, Charlie the Chocolate Factory and Edward Scissorhands. In this movie Depp was main reason that movie was funny and was so good movie. Lone Ranger (Armie Hammer) can not come even close to what Depp was in role of Tonto. I give 10 rating only my all time favorite movie (10 different movie at this point)

My Rating is 9,5

And here come my list what i rating here. This is not my all time favorite list. Its my list where you see in order what i rating here site already!

# Movie Name             Rating

1. The Lone Ranger     9,5

2. Kill the Irishman         9

3. The Whistleblower     9

4. Saw III                        9

5. One Day                    8

6. Bully                          8

7. Funny Game U.S.      8

8. The Crow                  8

9. Christmas Vacation   8

10. Saw II                      8

PS. I will be very happy if i see you movie ratings too. If you want answer someone else rating, please remember add you own rating and your arguments. This topic is spam section because i add my movie rating everyday. I really appreciate if we keep our replies in subject. Thank You my FAmily!

i just saw the Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and i have to say, Jennifer Lawrence was looking pretty good.  Other than that, the graphics are great, but i read the books first, and they left a lot out.  so i give it an 8.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1951264/

~Ace

• Like 1

@deadeye. I not see the Hunger Games: Catching Fire but will buy that when its come DVD. I not go movie theater lot because im little bit slow reader so i will miss so much if i watch movies in theater. Thank you for you rating.

@Octane If you watch The Lone Ranger i will be happy if you add you rating too. :) I wait that raiting mate!

Bad Teacher (2011)

Genre: Comedy

See this movie now first time

Plus List

+ Child actors doing great job!!

+ Jason Segel

Minus List

- Justin Timberlake was disappointment

- Cameron Diaz

- Not funny at all

- So big potential was wasted

In the end. Movie was very boring and not funny at all. I like couple Timberlake movies a lot. I think he is good actor. Good Timberlake movies in my opinion are Alpha dog (his best) and In Time. I think Timberlake just not good in comedy movies and its a lot better in drama or action. So Timberlake was big disappointment in this movie. TImberlake was one of reasons to buy this movie. Child actors in this movie doing very good job. Child actors was biggest plus in this movie and save this movie (only reason that movie not get rating 4). Movie main theme was stupid too. Main theme was that how main character (Cameron Diaz) can save enough money that she can buy new tits and that way she think that she get rich husband! Setting is School and main character is teacher!

My Rating is 5

• Like 1

Saw yesterday "Hours"... a film where the actor is Paul Walker, was the last film made by him.

I think it's an excellent film, drama and thriller.

In this film he shows what is to be a father and effort that makes for his premature daughter live. My Rating is 9!!

Rest In Peace.. Paul Walker!!

• Like 1

@Lev!than. Thank you for your ratings. Im big Riddick fan and waiting when its coming DVD in here Finland. (already ordered movie) Release day in Finland is 15. January (DVD/BlueRay)

Hush (2008) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093369/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Genre: Thriller, Horror

Saw this movie now first time

Plus List

+ Couple very thrilling moment

Minus List

- Movie genre is horror but it not scarry at all

- Bad Actors

- Boring story

- Foreseeable

In the end. Movie was dissapointment. Actors was doing very bad job. You can figure what can happen and then after 30 min its happen. Yes in couple time its very thrilling but that not save this movie. Story was boring. If someone carry people in back of the truck no one leave backdoor half open. And who kidnap people in gas station. So movie main theme was that some moron kidnap main character girlfriend and that stupid boyfriend try save that girlfriend. Sometime that boyfriend chase that moron kidnapper and then suddenly that moron kidnapper try chase that stupid boyfriend and etc.

My Rating is 4

Sick as a dawg so I wound up watching the entire Harry Potter series back to back. Instead of reviewing each  movie, I'm just gonna do a rating for the whole series.

The plot was great.

Lots of neat twists and turns.

Great cast.

Pretty good special effects for the time.

Characters you give a shit about.

Pretty good humor.

-Story is a little slow.

-Character Development was a tad underwhelming.

-Daniel Radcliffe could use more acting lessons.

-Dumbledore toward the end. You know what I'm talking about.

The series overall I would give an 8.5 or even a 9. Was pretty entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KPcXRMMo4

• Like 1

Bad Boys (1995) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112442/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Genre: Action, Comedy

Saw this movie now 3-4 time

Plus List

+ Good Actors

+ Couply funny moments

+ Will Smith

+ Action was realestic

Minus List

- Too much squabble

- Not show much of detective work

In the end. Friend was visit so we watch Bad Boys and when he visit next time we will watch Bad Boys 2. I like more Bad Boys 2 than this movie. They choose good actors in this movie. Will Smith doing best job. I think Martin Lawrence was better in Bad Boys 2. In movie i see couple very funny moments and good action. Movie theme was catch killer who kill Max Logan and steal drugs on police station.

My Rating is 7

Häjyt (1999) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0159485/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Finnish movie

I saw this movie now first time over 4 year and in total i think it was my 5 time when i saw this movie.

Plus List

+ Samuli Edelmann

+ Good Actors

+ Interesting story

+ Very Good musics in this movie

Minus List

- If you live outside Finland you have only very small chance to see this movie

- Maybe too short movie. After movie you want see more!

In  the end. Wow this is my first Finnish movie after i start release my movie ratings here. I love Finnish movie too and i think that they can be good as Hollywood movies. In here Finland we not usually sell our movies outside Finland and Scandinavia, because our language so strange that we think that no one want buy our made movies. Samuli Edelmann is one of my favorite actors. I think he is best Finnish actor. In here Finland Samuli Edelmann not only actor he is singer too, and we call him artist. Samuli doing great job in this movie. He build more weight in this movie. Movie main theme was that when Jussi (Samuli Edelmann) and Antti (Juha Veijonen) free to prison they return they home Pohjanmaa (cant translete) they continue messing and bluster. Jussi and Antti are Häjyt. Häjyt is old life style what is dead already (about 1890-1900 Häjyt life style end). But movie setting happen in 1990 and movie writer want bring back those Häjyt and show what they maybe look like in current time. Execution was succesful! I add link where you can see what that Häjyt mean because its not easy to explain. Häjyt is same as Puukkojunkkarit and you cant translete those because they are names.

My Rating is 8

"Wolrd is wierd place now ladies drink spirits and strong men eat salad"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puukkojunkkari

PS. I will be very happy if i see you movie ratings too. If you want answer someone else rating, please remember add you own rating and your arguments. This topic is spam section because i add my movie rating everyday. I really appreciate if we keep our replies in subject. Thank You my FAmily!

just saw Blood Diamond and Last of the Mohicans the other day.... 9 for Blood Diamond, 10 for Last of the Mohicans (its a little old, and unrealistic at times, but it has a great incorporation of a small love story with kick-ass action), Blood Diamond is suspense all the way through, both are awesome and see em if you havent

~Ace

• Like 1

Thank you deadeye. I watched Blood Diamond about 5 month ago and was my second time when watched Blood Diamond. I think i give that movie 7 and Last of the Mohicans i saw too already but couple years ago. Was good movie but cant say ratings because its so long when i watched movie.

Gangster Squad (2013)

Genre: Drama, Crime, Action

Saw this movie now first time.

Plus List

+ Ryan Gosling great acting performance again!

+ Emma Stone

+ Old Cars

+ I love historical movies

+ Costumes

Minus List

- So many great actors and still something missing

- Sean Penn

- Boring

In the end. I was disappointed after movie. So great actors and movie was boring. Sean Penn is good actor but in this movie he was big dissappointment. I love historical movies they not need to be real stories. In this movie you can see so beautiful cars that you start thinking that why current cars is so boring and uglys. Costumes was beautiful too. When you see actors name list and story you wait better movie. Couple very funny moments not save this movie. Movie story fail even that movie has good potential. But as i say movie has plus too. Interesting place (Los Angeles after II World War). Ryan Gosling doing great job again. He rise my favorite actors list after couple very good actor performance, this one and Drive (2011) and Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011). And those couple funny moments raise my overal rating. Movie is not comedy but its always good if you laugh too when you watch movie.

My Rating is 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qilrVR0miPU