Ketchup

CanadaEh

Is it me or am I the only one who likes to put ketchup on everything? Literally most of the food I can eat i'll put ketchup on.

Rice, Garlic Bread, Chicken, Fries, Pizza, KD, Grilled Cheese, Eggs, Chicken Wings, Ribs etc.

on a grilled cheese I put only and only lingonberries, as Slovakians do. nothing else :P 
Ketchup I put only on toasts and french fries. But I also like mayo instead of ketchup on french fries.

But lately my favorite sauce I put almost on everything is Sriracha sauce. My friend, when was in the States, brought me 2 bottles and since that moment I literally put it on everything :P

I like Ketchup as well, but I can recommend you guys some middle-east shit:

Za'atar -  dried herb, mixed with sesame seeds, dried sumac, and often salt, as well as other spices.

tumblr_luvxniQVu91r21qj2.jpg

Amba - a tangy mango pickle.

ROZ%20Mango%20Pickles%20(Amba).jpg

• Like 1

I realize that its food colouring, vinegar and corn syrup.... which sounds disgusting, but I still put it on anything fried...

Can't agree more with you, Renie.

This will be applicalbe to all of you guys and girls who have a  habbit of looking carefully when you buy a factory-made food stuff and still love having their stuff all covered with the red liquid.

Everybody around me frowns seeing my catchup splattering :D

@Patrick:

Mango pickle ? Never heard this before. I wish I could have one !

Thank you for your kind sharing with us another exotic (for me, at least) cultural information. :)

Edited by fascistscum

@Patrick:

Mango pickle ? Never heard this before. I wish I could have one !

Thank you for your kind sharing with us another exotic (for me, at least) cultural information. :)

it's a little spicy, but I like it even more that ketchup or mustard. :)

• Like 1