Ketchup

CanadaEh

Oh Mango pickle is nice! :) @Patrick, What do you use them spices for? Sounds interesting!

Little nations who lives around Mediterranean sea, used it to eat with meat, brad or (rarely) salad.

(this thread makes me SUPER HUNGRY!!!)

Little nations who lives around Mediterranean sea, used it to eat with meat, brad or (rarely) salad.

(this thread makes me SUPER HUNGRY!!!)

I can imagine to use this spices when baking bread :) BTW, I made cinnamon buns yesterday, omnomnomnomnom!

put ketchup on everything

Have you ever tried strong (not sweet, which is usually used in hot dogs) mustard?.. As far as I remember, I've tried it even with cakes... Once I tried strong mustard it became my love for the entire life. By the way... It is also good to mix ketchup with mustard. 

tomato sauce + hot water+ bread=food

tomato sauce + hot water + bread = some kind of the evil Borscht, definitely not a food!

How you manage to survive on this kind of diet??

• Like 1

tomato sauce + hot water + bread = some kind of the evil Borscht, definitely not a food!

How you manage to survive on this kind of diet??

Hahahaha! Thats the best comment iv'e seen for a long time xD "Evil Borscht" Rofl!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...